This should be fun

Jug's POV:

I have been living in the whyte wyrm for more than a week and since the party I haven't talked to Veronica. What was I supposed to do? She still hates me...

Sweet Pea, Fangs, Toni and Veronica often have these meetings with the rest of the serpents that I'm not aloud to join. They always makes me stay in my room doing those meetings.

But I wanna know what's going on. I wanna be a part of this gang, a part of the family, specially know when my own family is so messed up.

I decided to talk to Tall boy about it. He let me stay here after all, maybe he will let me join to. I went to talk to him and he just said that all of the serpents needed to vote about it.

They would be voting tomorrow. I really hope I get in.

Veronica's POV:

When Tall boy told me we are gonna vote about Jughead being a member I almost threw up a little. "Seriously?? He is a spoiled rich brat! He can't be a part of our gang it's absurd" "well if people agree with you tomorrow, he won't even get in" Tall boy coldly said

*the next day at the meeting*

"Okay, first thing first." Tall boy started. "We need to vote on wether we would like Jughead to be a part of our gang or not" Jughead looked pretty nervous. Did he really wanna be in a gang that much?

"So all of those in favor." I kept my hand down, expecting everyone else to do the same but they didn't.

Seriously? Everyone wants Jughead to be in our gang??

"Then Jughead, I guess you're in" Tall boy said and I just stood there completely in shock.

"What??" I suddenly yelled. "Is he seriously going to join our gang?" I asked in disbelief. "Everyone voted in his favor, Veronica."
"B-b-but... he still have to survive the initiation" I said with an evil smirk. Jughead is literally made out of cupcake material he wouldn't survive any of the trials anyway.

Jug's POV:

Wow Veronica really doesn't want me to join her gang...

She is so pretty tho, even when she's yelling. I needed her but she practically hates me how am I ever gonna spend time with her.

"Well that is fair. Jughead you have to go through the serpents initiation to join"

"Ummm, Okay?" I looked at Toni who looked terrified and then I looked at Veronica who had an evil smirk.

'The serpent initiation' well it couldn't be that bad... I mean I got through both football and basketball initiation easy, so...

Then Tall boy snapped me out of my thoughts.

"And Veronica your gonna make him ready to go through the initiation" "WHAT?!, why me?" She asked really upset.

This was perfect, for me at least maybe not as much for Veronica. But know she is forced to spend time with me wether she likes it or not.

"I'm not gonna do that" Veronica kept on saying but Tall boy didn't really care what she said. "Veronica! I have made a decision and that's how it's gonna be. You're helping Jughead period" "urggg" was everything Veronica had to say. She knew she had lost this round.

"Fine but then today's meeting is over. Unless someone have something to say before we finish" Tall boy said to everyone.

"Wait a minute" a boy that hasn't ever said a thing while I've heard suddenly said. Everyone turned to him and I could see the flames in Veronica's eyes as she stared at him.

"If Jughead have to go through the serpent initiation then Veronica has too" Veronica was boiling of anger when he said that. "I swear to god Malachi could you just shut the hell up?" The so called Malachi just chuckled.

There were so much anger in Veronica's eyes when she looked at him. Well that means that there's actually someone she hates more than me. That's good for starters.

The serpents decided that both me and Veronica had to go through our initiation next week so we have a little time to prepare us which was good because I had absolutely no idea what the trials in the serpent initiation were.

Me and Veronica is gonna go through our initiations together and she is forced to be with me.

Narrator's POV:

This should be fun. Jughead thought to himself.

Oh boi, how he was wrong.

[Don't forget to vote nice people]