The day my life fell apart

[Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you, before you read, that this first chapter is talking about things like cheating and losing loved ones. Remember this is just a story. Take care and be save, enjoy the story]

Veronica's POV:

"What's up Ronnie" I heard Malachi's annoying as voice yell to my while I entered the cafeteria in seaside high school.

He have tried to get in my pants for about 1 and a half year but I'm no slut so he hasn't ever succeeded.

"Call me that one more time and you're not gonna know what hit you!" I yelled to him looking in the other direction. I heard "ooohhhs" all over the cafeteria but everyone stopped as I sat down.

I sat down at my usual table with Sweet pea, Toni and Fangs. They all greeted me as I sat down but I didn't reply. I wasn't in the mood.

"Is anything wrong, V" Toni asked. "no I'm just bored as fuck.. when are we doing something fun again?" "There are a party at the whyte wyrm this weekend" Fangs said even tho he barely talks. "Fantastic, then I'm gonna get drunk and dance and-" "finally find a boyfriend?" Toni interrupted. "I don't want a boyfriend Toni, boys are-" "fucking heartless monsters? Yeah you're right V you shouldn't get a boyfriend" sweet pea this time interrupted me. "Guys it's really fucking annoying that you all keeps on interrupting me" they just chuckled at my bad mood.

Meanwhile in Riverdale high's cafeteria.

Jug's POV:

"Hey Juggie" Betty said taking a seat next to me. "Hey." I said while she casually kissed my cheek. "Are the bulldogs ready for the pep rally this weekend?" Betty asked. "Yeah, everything is gonna go good according to trainer Clayton" "that's great 'cause the cheerleaders just made a new routine and it's really good."

"What about you Andrews? You're coming right?" I asked my red headed friend. "Well I was actually thinking about doing some homework." Archie said eating his salad. "Nooo, Arch you are coming wether you like it or not if not for the game, then to see my new cheerleading uniform." Betty said. Betty and Archie often flirt but I trust them so it doesn't really bother me. "Okay, I'll be there" "great"

I walked home from school in a pretty good mood, well that got ruined when I got home. Everything in our house was ruined. Furniture were thrown through the living room and everything was a complete mess.

Then I saw my dad lying on the ground with an alcohol bottle in his hand. "Dad. What the hell happened? Why did you do this?" I asked panicking. "Nothing matters anymore..." "what are you talking about" I yelled He immediately got up and slapped me. He haven't slapped me for five years... "What is going on dad? Please tell me..." "your mom and sister" he started. I froze when I heard him mention them. "Did something happen to them?" I asked now really worried. "They were in a car accident Jughead. Your mom she... she didn't make it..." I stood there fully frozen.

How could this happen? Why to me?

I didn't know what to say but then "what about jelly bean?" "She is in a coma, the doctor says that her chances aren't high" then I knew he was right nothing matters anymore.

I ran out of my house, to Betty. She was the only person I wanted to be with. I knew her mom was home, and when she were Betty specifically told me to climb through the window. I don't think her mother likes me tbh. I climbed up the ladder but when I was just about to knock the window I saw something that completely broke me.

Betty and Archie making out.

Deep down I think I always knew that me and Betty wouldn't last forever like in the movies. But why should all of these horrible things happen at the same time?

I couldn't handle it anymore, I ran, I just ran. Out of Riverdale, as fast as I could. I didn't look back, I kept running til I had absolutely no idea where I where. Then I saw a school with a seaside high sign.

Did I run all the way to seaside?

[hey guys, I just wanted to say if something bad happens don't run away from it! This is only a story, remember that. If anyone need to text private just dm me on instagram, my user name is "Jeronica.aep".

Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and still wanna keep on reading. If you enjoyed don't forget to vote.]

{word count: 700}