"Don't drink the water"

This story really happened to me. Listen! One night about four years ago, I was sleeping in my bed when I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard people whispering. I thought it was my family, so I shouted to them to stop whispering, but they didn’t stop. 

Then I got up and walked to the door, but I stopped and waited. I don’t know what I was waiting for, but I kept waiting. After a while I began to hear what was being said in the whisper. "We break in, tie her up and cut the throat?" said someone. Then another voice replied, "No, we strangle her, you idiot!" 

I got scared and ran into the bathroom adjacent to my bedroom to hide there. I reached out to the tap, and suddenly heard a soft voice behind me. "Don’t drink the water". I turned around and saw a little girl with long brown hair standing in the bathroom. Her arms and neck had big ugly bruises. I screamed in horror and fainted. I regained consciousness only a few hours later in hospital. The doctor told me that two serial killers had broken into our house. They were behind my door when a little girl called 911. They were caught and arrested for attempted homicide. 

"I know who this girl was" - I told the doctor. 

"Who was she?" - she asked me. 

"It was my little sister who’d died three years ago, when she’d been at a summer camp. "

The doctor left my ward in tears. She believed my story. Did you?

By: Saynez