Chapter 4 Fights

I made the hot chocolate while the kids watched, 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' with the actually real people not the cartoon version. I put marshmallows in them as Prince came in, "Do you need help?"

"Yeah, here ones yours and give the other one to Bailey." He nodded with a smile and left with the drinks. I grabbed mine and Break, I'd just come back for the cookies. I gave him his and set mine on the table, I grabbed the plate of chocolate chip cookies and made my back. They each grabbed two making me chuckle and sit down on the of the couch. Bailey came to my lap, break went to my side and Prince squeezed his way so he could sit on my other side.

One by one they each fell asleep, they were to cute trying to fight it but sleep eventually won. The front door opened and brick appeared, I smiled at him and he carefully kissed me, watching out for the kids. 'Would you like me to move them?' He asked me through my mind.

'Nah let them sleep, I don't mind.' He nodded, kissing my forehead and left to his office.

I ended up falling asleep only to wake up when something made a crashing sound from the kitchen followed by crying. The kids weren't near me making me zoom straight to the kitchen only to see two arguing boys and one crying Bailey. I picked her up, setting her on the counter and did the same with the boys. "What happened?"

"He, then, helped but crash and know, know trouble!" Bailey got out but I didn't understand any of it, I just wiped off her tears.

"Break you wanna explain?" I asked, starting to clean up the broken glass cup after making sure no one was hurt or cut from it.

"Well when we woke up, we decide we should help and clean up but Prince dropped the cup because he tripped over his dumb shoe lace! Making the glass break." He said then glared at prince.

"It wasn't my fault! You're the one who can fly!" Prince defended but break just stuck his tongue out at him then Prince did it back.

"Then why are you crying Bailey, you didn't get hurt did you?" I asked checking over the kids again.

"N-no I don't wanna g-get in tro-trouble!" She hiccuped making me smile at her innocence.

"You're not in trouble, you guys were trying to do something nice and an accident happened just next time wake me up and we can help all together, okay?"

They nodded and Bailey smiled as the door bell rung, I helped them down and went to answer it. Bubbles and Buttercup stood there and I let them, brake flew to his mom almost tackling her while Bailey gently landed in her moms arms, they both screamed, "Mommy!" while Prince held on my leg.

My heart sunk, would I ever experience that? Would I ever have a beautiful child to call me mommy?

"Thanks bloss, for watching them." Buttercup said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nodded with a small smile, "Of course, anytime! Are you taking Prince with you?"

Buttercup nodded, "Yeah he's sleeping over." I nodded letting Prince run to break as they raced to butters car.

We said our goodbyes and they left, I closed the door, turning around jumping as brick stood in front of me, "Why'd you lie to me?" he asked glaring.

"What do you mean?" I asked walking to the kitchen.

"You didn't spend the day with princess! Why'd you lie?!" He yelled making me turn around to face him.

I sighed calming myself down, "Maybe I needed some room to breath, I'm always surrounded, suffocated." I answered trying not to yell.

"You can breath when theirs not some psycho path after you!" He snapped.

I gaped, "So what I have no say in this, in my life?!"

"I'm not saying that!" He growled at me.

I felt tears hit the back of my eyes, "Then what are you saying? Honestly brick tell me!" He didn't speak so I pushed past him, stepping outside the front, sitting on the porch swing watching the sun go down. I couldn't fight it any more tears raced down my cheeks and I tried to wipe them away angrily but they didn't stop. It was so cold out here, I was cold, I wanted bricks warmth.

It was as if he read my mind and came out, slowly making his way to me, sitting down and putting his arm around my shoulders, pulling me to him. I turned into his chest and cried, I was so sick of this why could blade just leave us alone?!

Why?