Chapter 1 Old Enemies

I looked down at my flat tummy, will I ever be a mom? I mean out of every thing I'd be good at it right? This isn't making any since whatsoever, I just want a baby to call my own! It's not like it's bricks fault or my fault, just seeing our siblings kids make me feel like I have a missing part to me.

"Blossom? You listening?" Bubbles asked.

"Wha? Sorry lost in thought again..." I said trying to sound normal and keep my emotions in control.

"You okay, it got colder?" She asked again, stupid unstable powers.

I sighed taking in the cold January air, my favorite is December but that month passed. "Bubbles it's January, theirs snow everywhere, it's not my powers." I said lying through my teeth, "Now let's get to the cafe! I'm want some sweets!!!"

She nodded, giggled and we raced using our powers. We hit the doors at the same times, "I guess we're both paying!" Bubbles said making both of us giggle.

We walked in and we put our money together. "Hey Mitch! The usual please!" I said, yeah Mitch worked at the cafe, robin moved back here and they went out but robins ex-bf from New York came chasing after her and she and Mitch had a nasty break up. Princess came to Mitch's rescue, considering she's had a crush on him since high school. Mitch almost lost her but they made it, eventually they got married and had a little boy named, Prince. Him and Robin made up as friends and almost everything's perfect.

"You got it," He took our money gave us our change and coffee. Before we went to our seat he gave me a pity look, which I honestly didn't want. He was no is my best friend so I don't want his pity, I don't want anyone's pity.

We sat down in a booth next to a big window. Halfway through bubbles excused herself to go to the bathroom so I just watched people walk around outside.

Buttercup and butch were taking their little boy to sports practice, bubbles made boomer watch bailey and brick had stuff to deal with, with his gang.

The boys rival gang know nothing about my sisters or the kids, like they know we're super heroes but they don't know my sisters are married to their counterparts. They only know about me because when we were 15 they had a spy watching us so I'm not allowed to be left alone when they make threats no matter what I tell brick. I mean I don't need protection, I'm a freakin powerpuff girl, I fight monsters on a daily basis!

I just sighed and watch out the window, I felt like I was being watched. I looked around the cafe and everyone was busy doing their own thing. I hurry and looked back out the window and froze, just across the street was Blade. He was staring straight at me, a sinister smile played across his face.

'I'm back, Baby and don't worry you'll be mine no matter what!' His voice rang through my head.

Soon a bus got in the way and when it finally passed he was gone, I was to shocked to care. My body hurt all over, especially my wrist, my head felt dizzy, I saw bubbles run over to me before it got dark.

***

I was laying on something soft and warm which drew me in. I heard voices whispering but I couldn't make it out, I didn't really care. That was until I remembered I was staring at face to face with Blade.

I shot up out of what seemed to be brick and my bed. My siblings and their husbands looked over at me, shock clearly on their faces. Brick wasn't here though, I tried to catch my breath as the temperature dropped.

"Don't worry Bloss, Bricks on his way." Bubbles said sitting next to me trying to keep me calm. I just shook my head and closed up, my whole body felt like it was on fire and my wrist burned the most.

They didn't know what to do, they tried to talk to me but I was as silent as when I was 14-17. Finally brick showed up and everything burning me stopped, everyone stopped and stared at me.

"Blades Back...." I said and slowly turned my right wrist around.

'Blade' was carved in my skin which made me go pale and brick grabbed my wrist looking at it.

"Oh hell no!" He yelled as boomer grabbed the first aid kit to clean/bandage it up. This is just freaking perfect!