The Kiss

Its been a full week and i have no idea where Brandon is.

  After he ran out of gym i havent seen him since and im worried.

   "are you oaky Roxanne"? i hear a angelic voice ask me and i look up to see Mr.Jones with a curious look on his face "yes im fine why do you ask?i ask him "well this is a free period and you have been sitting there starring off into space and the bell rung 20 minutes ago"he tells me and i look around to an empty classroom "oh i should go mr.jones im so sorry"i say and he smiles at me "its fine i didnt mind and i wanted to talk to you anyways"he say and i look up to his gorgeous face "your my best student and your very creative and opened also a great writer and instead of being a boring old teacher you should do somthing creative with yourself" he tell me and my heart flutters at his words "yea...but my family says im not goo-"i say before he stops me "to hell with them..you do what you want with your life because you only get one so make it special"he says and i dont respond i just smile and stare him deep into his eyes as he does the same and after a few seconds he begins leaning into me and i unvolentarily do the same until our noses touch and lips meet. The kiss was sweet and short filled with sparks and fireworks.Literal fireworks and sparks.When we break apart his smile fades and relization hits me. I kissed my teacher. " im sorry"he says and i back away from him."im not"i say and quickly exit the class.

___________________________________

  Like Comment Short I Know But I Needed To Update.