My Teachers Secret Lover

When i walk into class i take a long look around the room and i decide that i like it,Which is great because even though im in 11th grade i only have three classes .Weird yeah i kno but thats private schools for ya.

I take a seat at a desk in the front of the room and one by one students come in until the teacher finally appears,he smiles at the class while i look him over fully he was masculine but just the right amount of muscles he was young and he was dressed in style he had light brown eyes so beautiful that you could get lost into them and a smile that was bright with full sweet pink lips,his eyes only added to his perfect smile.

"Hi class my name is Mr.Jones and i,ll be your english teacher..were going to all tell a little about ourselves so everyone can get to know everyone and since i am the teacher i guess i,ll start..My name is Jalen Jones im only 25 i graduated elementary school middle school high school and colege early so getting this job was easy..uhh in my classroom i will teach a lesson we,ll disscuss it and then free time and im a pretty laid back teacher

When he finishes almost everyone is in shock of his age exept the girls who are happily smiling as if he's looking to date an 11th grader

"Who wants to go next"?he asks and no one says a thing and he begins looking around the class. "you"he says while pointing and smiling brightly at me as i slowly and shyly stand up." start when your ready"he says reassuringly.

I clear my throat "My name is Kamia Green im 17 and..and my favorite colors yellow"i say and quickly sit back down in my seat,and when i do he instantly calls on another girl who exitedly gets up "My names Lakia Right and im 17 my favorite colors pink im great at English,Math and everything else"she says and he calls on a boy and he does that until everyone has said somthing about themselves and by the time thats over the bell rings signaling the end of class and i grab by bags to leave when all of my papers fall out of the bag no one notices because everyone is in a rush to be out of class so when there all gone i crotch on the gloor and begin picking up my papers when i see another set of hands doing the exact same as me "im sorry,im so clumbsy"i say to mr.jones and he smiles at me "its fine i dont mind kamia"he says and hands me my papers "Thank you Mr.Jones"i say and i begin quickly making my way out the door to my next class which is Gym. Just great i think to myself while speed walking down the hallways.