{9} If you're from Africa, then why are you white?

"Fuck you Reginald!" The crowed behind North Shore high had multiplied after you confronted Regina,

"I'm sorry what? Look honey, flannel just isn't your thing, I'm helping you boyatch." Regina slurred her words and right now the proxemics weren't looking too good.

You had chosen to wear a red and black flannel with a plain black bad tee underneath, it was chill but on the first day back, Regina didn't approve at all. She had you corners against the wall with the plastics close behind her and the school forming a crowd, no escape.

"Your not helping anyone but yourself! You hide behind makeup and popularity because your self conscious! You use you looks to persuade people but when that goes, they go! Your scared of what there people could do to you if the tables are turned! You may be an ice queen but you human too and humans can always be crushed. Nobody's immortal. Not even you." You edged towards Regina and even though your red converse couldn't match her heels you had still won the battle. Everyone was silent knowing the words you'd just spoken were true.

Regina was backed into a corner she had nothing, the world was expecting her to say a snarky comeback or make a rude indication to your clothing choice or hair but she said nothing.

"See that. It's all fun and games, till someone get hurt." You didn't break eye contact and for the first time Regina showed another emotion, you didn't know that she possessed it but it was sadness. You saw it flash behind her eyes as her expression faltered for a couple of seconds before returning.

Regina's lips curled up into a smile filed with hatred and revenge. She just replied with a venomous voice, "you may have won the battle, but I will win the war."

"I wanna watch your world burn." You didn't decide what your next move was, it just happened, you grabbed Regina's defined cheekbones to pull her down to you height and kissed her. She didn't object but you pulled away quickly. "I've got the Gasoline."

•••

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Did you do it?" Janis ran up to you with open arms,

"I sure did! It was brilliant!" You beamed at your unofficial girlfriend.

You went in for a quick kiss was Janis but we're interrupted by Damian jogging up to you both and saying, "I'm not complaining but rumour is going round the school that you kissed Regina George."

Janis immediately let go of your wrists like they were contagious "you did what?!"

"Who's behind you?" You tried to change the subject and pointed at Damian who was holding someone's hand behind his back,

"Oh this is-"

"Answer my question (Y/N), did you really kiss Regina George?" She then added in a small vulnerable voice, "you would really do that?"

"No Jan, no I would never!" You knelt down to her height and placed her hands in your squeezing them tightly, "there wasn't any feeling, I would never do that to you, I've waited too long to let this go babe."

"Really? You promise?" The sadness hit you hard, Janis rarely showed any emotion but happy or an 'I don't care go fuck yourself' vibe.

"I promise, with all my space Dyke heart I will never leave you for anyone or anything! I'm with you Janis, whatever you choose."

"Thank you." She pulled you into a warm embrace (Janis gives the best hugs) and planted a kiss on your cheek. The butterflies flapped in your stomach and you swayed slowly, burying your head into the crook of her neck. She smelt of lemon shampoo and paint with brought you back to earth. Damian coughed and Janis let go with a sigh.

"Anyway! This is Cady! Cady say high!"

"Hey." A timid and skinny girl stepped forward to greet you.

"She came all the way from Kenya!" Damian added some Jazz hands to liven the conversation,

"Oh, Jambo! Where did you guys meet?" You replied with confusion.

"The girls bathroom." Janis snaked an arm around your shoulder to pull you close, "I'm pretty sure she was doing drugs!"

"Oh my god! No! I hate drugs! Anything to do with them I-" Cady acted like an exited puppy and if she had a tail your pretty sure she would be bouncing off the walls with a dislocated tail.

"It's all chill! Don't worry Caddie. Can I call you Caddie?" You asked, leaning into Janis' strong hold. "Janis was kidding, she has a history with that stuff."

Damian kept into the conversation, "Oh my god, so Janis had this friend called Nadia, right. They were super close and-"

"Damian! She does not need to hear this!" Janis corrected him.

"Anyway she died of a drug overdose." Damian finished quickly leaving poor Cady stunned and Janis starring daggers. "Okay lets go to lunch!"

•••

You couldn't stop staring at Regina as Damian explained the rules of lunch and cliques through song and occasional dance to Cady.

"You staring again." Janis rolled her eyes and went back to picking at her cheese fries.

"Yea, sorry. I'm just surprised she let it slide, no mean looks or snarky comments, no jocks calling me a dyke." Janis winced at the word, "sorry." You corrected yourself and put a hand on her thigh. "Anyway, it's just odd you know."

"Do you ever stop talking?" Janis laughed. She noticed you looked a bit hurt, "it's not you being annoying but it's like word vomit!" She laughed and picked up one of her cheese fries. "Would you like a taste?"

"I'd love to!" She placed it in your mouth with another laugh and you couldn't help but feel lucky.

"Anyone want drinks?" Cady asked, getting up from your table.

"I'm good." You replied with a thumbs up,

"Coke please! And that's the drink, not the drug!" Janis joked,

"Great, one coke comin' right up!" Cady walked off with a little skip, she was so innocent and for the firsts time it looked like everything worked.

You had Damian fangirling about the Masai tribe in Africa, Janis trying to shut him up so you could focus on her art show and little Cady who seemed like a brilliant edition to the group. Everything was going perfectly until,

"They want me to have lunch with them for the rest of the week!"

Janis Sarkisian x reader imagines and images!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें