Josh instantly ripped his hands away and Debby let out a sigh of relief. She sat up and gave him a crooked smile. "I love you," he said seriously, looking into her golden eyes. They had never said that before.

Debby grinned. "I love you too, dumbass," she grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. It started out gentle but soon became heated and passionate. The blonde quickly pulled her (Josh's) sweatshirt off, leaving her in only a bra and her pajama shorts. Josh connected his lips to her jawline and began kissing.

"Your parents," he breathed out softly when he reached her ear.

"We both—" she panted. "—know that they're getting drunk off their asses at some fancy restaurant right now. We have time."

"Are you sure you want to?" Josh pulled back. "Don't feel like I'm pressuring you into this from earlier."

"Josh we've had sex before," she chuckled. "If I wasn't comfortable I wouldn't have agreed the second or third or fourth—"

Josh smiled and cut her off, pressing his lips to hers again. He knew she hid stuff in her nightstand drawer. This wasn't his first rodeo. He knew what he was doing and how to be safe. He wasn't an idiot.

---

"Josh," Debby spoke shakily, getting into Josh's car on a Monday morning. Two months had passed and the two teens were still tangled together in what they thought was love. As soon as they shared those three meaningful words it was like life had a new aura to it. They were in their own little bubble. Little did they know that bubble held more lust than love. And that had been proven many, many times.

It was currently early November and Josh has his final football game the next night. The one that would determine if they went to playoffs. Josh figured they would. They had only lost one game and that was by two points. He was nervous but a million times more excited. He was in a great mood, too.

"Good morning, sexy," Josh grinned, kissing her on the cheek. She shut the door and put her seatbelt on with shaking hands. "What's wrong?" He asked, a frown replacing his smile.

"I need you to stop at the pharmacy on the way to school."

"Why? Are you feeling alright? Are you sick? Do you need to stay home? We can go to my house and cuddle all day if you don't feel well. Do you have a fever? A runny n-"

"I think I'm pregnant," she blurted out.

Josh looked at her, eyes wide. It was a good thing he wasn't driving or he probably would have wrecked his car. And it was not a cheap car. "Why do you think that?" He asked quietly.

"I missed my period completely. I should have gotten it a week ago. And I threw up this morning," she explained in a weak voice. "I don't know. I just feel off."

"Fuck," Josh said in a low voice. "Do you need a test? Is that why we need to go?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "I just don't want to take it at school."

"We can take it at the pharmacy?" He suggested.

"We?" Debby looked at him hopefully.

"I'm not letting you do that alone," he put his car in reverse and began pulling out of the driveway, his knuckles white on the steering wheel. "If we fucked up, we fucked up together."

"Okay," she nodded and rested her hand on the center console. Josh put the car in drive and began making his way towards the nearest Walgreens. He saw her hand in between the two and grabbed it, giving her a reassuring squeeze. He just hoped everything would be okay.