Ship's Passing

Depuis le début

HANNAH

(Whisper)

Maybe we should just concentrate on getting back to the others. We'll try and make him stop soon.

Dale looks at Dreton and sees that his eyes are trained on the road.

Dale lays his hand on the trunk and looks back at Hannah, she shakes her head narrows her eyes at him.

Dale starts pressing his fingers into the opening of the trunk and hooking them in. He slowly starts lifting up the lid of the trunk. He gives another quick look at Dreton to see if he's watching but he's not.

Dale gets the trunk even more open and moves his head lower to look inside. Dale instantly sees the ashen face of a naked dead girl, wrapped in plastic and covered in blood. Dale gets a fright and drops the lid, it makes a sound.

Dale looks back at Dreton.

Dreton has a revolver pointed at Dale.

DRETON

(To Dale)

Just had to look.

Dreton puts his foot down, the van speeds up. Dreton puts the revolver on his lap.

DRETON (CONT'D)

I'm going over 90 now, you try and attack me and we're going into a tree.

(Beat)

And there's nothing you can try fast enough when I have this gun on my lap.

(Beat)

If I see anyone take out their phone to text their friends, you're getting shot. Understand?

INT. LIAM'S VAN (MOVING) - CONTINUOUS

Nathan drives with Miles is in the passenger seat

Nathan drives with Miles is in the passenger seat. Shauna, Roxie, and Chloe are on the seats behind.

Miles sees Dreton's van speed up to 90mph.

MILES

Nathan, get on that.

NATHAN

Shit, you were right.

Nathan speeds up to and stays on Dreton's tail.

ROXIE

What do you think he's doing?

SHAUNA

Surely he can't think he can just get away.

CHLOE

He has a gun. What are we suppose to do?

MILES

It's fine, just stay on him, Nathan. I still got one shot, I'll think of something.