18

(play the song whilst reading the chapter as background music)

as i pulled up at the school, my eyes immediately widened. this school was extremely huge and looked rich as hell.

it was huge and all the kids here wore designers and drove range rovers and rolls royces

it was huge and all the kids here wore designers and drove range rovers and rolls royces. however, i believe i was the only one here with a lamborghini.

my music blared extremely loud, which was probably the reason why everyone that stood outside school was staring at me.

the song 'boss ass bitch' by nicki minaj boomed out of my speakers, and i did actually feel like a boss ass bitch. the song gave me the type of confidence that i needed.

i finally found a car park space near the back of the car park.
as i parked up, i bought down the mirror and took out my lipgloss from my LV bum bag.

i applied it and did a few touch ups of makeup. i put my lip gloss back in my bag, put the mirror back and sighed to myself.

i suddenly realised that a group of boys were staring at my car in the corner of the car park, which wasn't too far from my car.

they were all hot, mostly dressing in dark colours, mostly black.
they all had what i believed were blunts in their hands and they smoked them.

here goes nothing...

i pulled up my car door, all eyes were on me, and stepped out of the car- heels first. i pulled my car down down.

i stood beside my car for a while as i messaged my mom that i was at school.

"jason! are you listening to me?" a deep voice yelled.

jason? as in jason mccan?

i peered up and saw the guy that the guy was yelling at. holy shit.
he. was. hot.

before they could notice that i was looking at them, i locked my car door before heading up to the school.

to get there i had to walk past them, so i walked as calm, but sexily as i could. my heels clanked and as i walked by, i could sense that all of their eyes were on me.
as well as the rest of the people that were outside.

everyone's eyes were on me. probably because i drove in with loud ass music in a lamborghini.

i headed inside the school, and still, people were staring at me. uh....