"You're going to be fine out there, me and everyone will be there for you." Her mother says lastly before they pull away.

"Thank you, mum." The girl says before having her group members and close friends take her by the hand and guiding her out of the room.

They had to walk in a slightly fast pace, they each said their own words of encouragement along the way, making sure she was really fine before leaving her to her stepfather at the front of the church, they had security guards making sure no cameramen would come through and make a commotion, but everyone stood in their own places and not acting too impulsively.

Lisa looks up at her stepfather who is smiling down at her, with his eyes, showing how much he loved her and was happy for her. Both of them look ahead at the same time and after minutes, her heart takes a leap when hearing the doors open and having the sound of the paino come through, hearing how the song she and Yukhei had chosen, 'Touch' by his own group, came through.

She steps forward the moment the key hits the start of the chorus, her eyes lingering on the ground for a few minutes until she looks up and instantly, her eyes met her future husband's. Their own world was surrounded by the people they loved most, white and light pink flowers hung from walls and were also egding the path the bride walked upon. His reflected surprise and happiness, and they were also glassy with tears, she could tell, her own were the same once again.

The song continues to play as she reaches Yukhei, it smoothly comes to an end the moment she is handed over to her beloved, smiling at her stepfather briefly before staring up at Yukhei, who had his smiling lips tremble at the sight of his bride before him. Their hands are clenched tightly together, their fingers enlaced as they face the priest.

The man smiles when seeing the couple glance at each other and laugh silently to themselves, he starts his own speech and some people are already finding it hard to even keep their own tears. The priest asks the couple questions to which they respond to every single one with 'we do' until finally being asked to face each other.

Lisa looks up at Yukhei, who can no longer hold it in, and has tears sliding down his cheek, his lets out a shaky laughter as his bride wipes them away for him, he grasps hold of her hand and kisses it lightly while the priest asks her to repeat after him.

Lisa is also the same as she lets a few tears go. "I, Lalisa Manoban, promise to love and support you Yukhei and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humour, and passion." She picks up the ring that one of her younger cousins had come up with, smiling down at the child before taking Yukhei's hand, slowly sliding the ring as she finishes the words, "with this ring I thee wed." She repeats every word as carefully as she can, not to mess up any word and her husband clenches his eyes shut, looking down trying to desperately wipe away his tears.

"Sorry, I'm just too happy right now." He says and everyone laughs at his words before he looks back with a grin to Lisa, nodding toward the priest, who also said the same words to Yukhei, the male never had his eyes leave the bride's as she still has some crystalline droplets coming through, and it was now his turn to wipe them. "I, Wong Yukhei, promise to love and support you Lisa and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion." He picks up the remaining ring and slides it onto the female's finger, surprising her by lifting it up to his lips and featherly kissing it. "With this ring I thee wed."  

Everyone who stands behind them, is smiling lovingly at the sight of the couple, some people in awe of their love for one another being displayed in front of their eyes, how much they cared for each other.

The priest straightens himself with the book in hand, closing it and smiling widely. "Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may — "