Harry gives them a dimpled smile and suggests," Let's watch movies and play video games!" He then turns to look at Zayn with puppy eyes, "Can we watch movies and play video games together, master?"

And who's Zayn to deny those beautiful green eyes and pouty face?

So he nods.

Harry squeals happily and skips inside the house as he yells, "Wait for me! I'm gonna change first!!"

Zayn smiles fondly as he watches Harry skip away.

Daniel nudges Elvis with his elbow and nods towards Zayn's direction, then the two adult share a knowing smile.

-

After watching Call Me by Your Name, Zayn and Elvis play video games while Harry and Daniel sit on the couch, watching them play.

Harry is reaching for the snack when Daniel asks, "What do ya think of the movie, Harry?"

"It was great!" Harry takes a sip of the Pepsi and looks up at Daniel while nodding his head, "Timothee is really cute."

"Yeah?"

"Yes." Harry puts down the bottle and takas a bite of a cookie Meave made this morning.

"You know, Elvis has a cousin who looks like Timothee." Daniel tells him.

Eyes round with curiosity, Harry asks, "Really?"

Daniel hums, taking a sip of his own drink as he hides his mischievous smile with the glass. He slowly puts the glass back to the table and turns to look at Harry, "Yes. I think he's the same age as Zayn's, right, Elvis?"

"Yes." Elvis says absently since his full concentration is on the game.

"See?" Daniel grins at Harry. "I can give you his number if you like. You could be friends. Better yet, you could be cute boyfriends! He's single at the moment!"

Daniel is about to pull out his phone to give Harry the cute boy's number when Zayn interrupts, "Boyfriend?" He pauses the game and turns towards them as he tells Daniel in a monotonous tone, "Barbie doesn't need a boyfriend."

"That's not right, Zayn." Daniel tsks. "Harry is single, he can have a boyfriend if he wants. Plus, you have a girlfriend, it's time for Harry to have someone too." He smiles and looks at Harry, "Do ya want a boyfriend, Hazz?"

"Yes." Harry nods.

Barbie...Barbie wants a boyfriend?

Barbie wants to be with someone...

Barbie wants someone else?

These thoughts invades Zayn's mind as he grips the controller tightly, his knuckles turning white.

"But I already have my master and that's enough. I don't need a boyfriend." Harry smile softly with a light blush on his face as he looks down at his interlocked fingers.

Zayn whips his head up so quick that he almost breaks his neck. His heart starts beating really fast and he can feel butterflies in his stomach as Zayn stares at his Barbie.

Neither of the adults want to interrupt the cute moment between the boys.

Finch coughs lightly from the entrance. All eyes on him as he smiles sheepishly, and awkwardly delivers the message, "Misters, dinner is ready."

They follow Finch to the dining room. Yaser and Trisha are already there. When they all sit down, the maids and servants start serving them.