Chapter 2

Alex POV

I miss the old Kara Danvers, which was always smiling and had the ability to make the misery that I call my life three times better. Since Mon-el left she's been a complete wreck I try to help as much as I can but sometimes it's imposible to cheer her up.

Kara never told me she was pregnant, I found out on my own. I was pretty mad that she never told me. When I found out she was three times more devastated than normal I just let her cry, all I could do at the moment was hug her. I felt hopeless I've never seen my baby sister so fragile, so hopeless. I was devastated for her but I had to be strong for her, I was her only rock.

It's been almost a week since I did the last check up. Where I found out it wasn't only one baby, they were two, twins. I don't know what to do anymore to cheer her up. When I told her she would be having twins, her eyes watered up, I hugged her and she began crying like there was no tomorrow...

"Alex what am I going to do with twins, I can't do it alone" she cried.

"Kara look at me, you will never be alone I will always be there, those twins will have the most loving and caring mother in the world and I will be there to make sure that happens."

I took her to her apartment right after that. On the way we got potstickers we sat on the couch and we watched our favorite movie Frozen. She fell asleep in the middle of the movie and I decided to stay with her for the night.