In which i nearly murder Tony

Hey my lovelies! Please please comment about the chapter and story! If you liked this chapter. Please favorite it as well!

*********************************

ROSE POV (STILL BEFORE THE FOUR SHOW UP)

I took in a shaky breath and sat straighter. "I am a demigod, daughter of Hectate, the goddess of magic."

All at once, the room erupted into a frenzy.

Steve Rogers just looked more confused than usual. Tony rolled his eyes. Natasha had a look of utter shock on her face. Clint stood up and started blurting out questions, which I couldn't hear because of all of the commotion coming from behind me. Bruce was trying to not Hulk out, and fury had called in a squad of agents, all with their guns trained at my head.

The man in the front yelled, "Put your hands up!" I did so, then pushed out with my hands in the air, causing them to all fire at me at once. But they were too late. They completely stopped moving, and the bullets froze midair. One stopped just inches from my face.

I looked at Fury. "The moment I unfreeze them, call them off. If I were a threat to you, you would all be dead. However, I promise that I mean no harm." I picked the various bullets out of the air and took their guns away. I then allowed them to continue moving. I sat down because stopping that much movement do that long took a lot of effort. They all continued yelling until Fury calmed them down and sent them away. I didn't trust him. It seemed as If the team didn't, either.

"Sit down," I said in a very commanding voice. Even Tony did, who appeared skeptical.

Clint spoke up first. "So what about a goddess, of....magic? Can you explain?"

"Yeah I will, calm down Robin Hood." That made him smirk and lighten the mood. Ok, do you know about the Greek gods? Well they are real. Just like in the old stories, they come down to Earth and have affairs with mortals, and m-"

Tony interrupted. So who's your dad? Did he run away cause he thought you were a freak?" he laughed but everyone else in the room had a horrified look on their faces.

TONY POV

The second those words left my mouth, I wished they had been left unsaid. I really needed to fix the filter between my thoughts an my mouth. Stupid tony.

Rose looked at me with the look of a kicked puppy, which actually made me feel guilty. I never feel guilty. Then her expression changed. Her vibrant purple eyes darkened, and the temperature in the room dropped at least forty degrees. It was so cold I could see my breath.

"Do NOT speak of him like that." Venom dripped from her words. He died. Three weeks ago." I winced as she said this. "I was experiencing one of those nightmares that you observed me having, when we were attacked by the Minotaur." Thunder rumbled in the background as she said that name. I was usually calm and sarcastic, but I was actually getting worried that she might kill me.

She ripped her necklace off and I watched as it grew into a long, double-edged sword. "He took my sword, and started to fight off the monster. When i woke up i screamed when I saw the fight. That distracted him and he looked at me in worry. That gave the beast the chance. It crushed my dad's skull into pieces, with me watching on helplessly." She was backing me into a corner, now. The team was starting to get worried, now. Even Thor. He gripped his hammer, ready to throw it at a moment's notice.

She continued. "Have you ever seen the only family you had left die right in front of you? Because of you?" I shook my head. "Didn't think so. Never say anything about my father again, unless you want to die as painful a death as the Minotaur died." With that the sword grew back into a necklace and she put it around her neck.

With that, she stormed out of the room, tears cascading down her face.

"Well that was close." Everyone looked at me like I had just killed a kitten.

"Nice work, Tony. Way to be just as charming and classy as ever." As Steve said this, he followed after Rose.

The rest of the team shook their heads and left. Even nick. Before Thor left he told me, "That girl has been through more than you or me or anyone in this tower combined. You should be ashamed."

And, despite myself, I was.

*****************************

Hey guys! Excited for the chapter tomorrow? I am! I love writing this so much! So, I want to ask another question about y'all because I just love heaeing your opinions and knowing more about you guys! So here it is:

What are your 5 favorite Television shows? They can still be going on or have already ended! And do you suggest any for me! please no spoilers:) Go!

Mine are: Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, Breaking Bad, The Office (USA), and Psych!