The Mission

Hello my lovely readers! So I had seen some of these, so I decided to try  this myself! Tell me what you think! I have the next five chapters written out already! Two comments or two favorites until the next chapter!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

FURY POV

"Alright, listen up. You have a new target. Her name is Rosalie Brady," I said, walking around the conference room I had called the Avengers to. I waited with little patience as Tony Stark read the details of their mission aloud, of course with his usual sarcasm and smirk.

•"Name: Rosalie Brady,

• Age: 19

• Height: 5'9,

• Weight: 140 lbs,

• Suspected terrorist. Blew up 3 different schools in grades 4, 7, 8.

• Potentially dangerous; approach with caution

• Special "abilities" suspected

"We're going after a kid?" Asked Steve. "And special abilities?"

The rest of the Avengers were spouting out similar complaints, when I gave them a fierce glare. "I don't know. Maybe she was trained?Just complete the mission. Bring her to the helicarrier and try not to kill her." I walked out of the room, thoroughly annoyed.

ROSALIE POV

I walked down a street in New York, watching for any suspicious monster activity. I hated cities, they were crawling with them. I was on my way to a hotel to sleep at tonight since it was almost 11 pm. I was supposed to help a new satyr find some poor demigod kid. He was believed to be a son of Ares based on his flaming temperament, and had been having lots of issues with monsters apparently.

I cut through a large, empty park packed with trees. I stopped in my tracks. I could tell someone was following me. No, four, wait five. I heard a branch snap so I spun around and held onto my necklace. It was a celestial bronze color. When I ripped it off, It would turn into a sword with a blade as long as my arm. One half of it was celestial bronze and the other half was titanium.

I hated the fact that it could be used on mortals. but, i had actually ran into a serial killer once. if it werent for my skills with hand to hand combat, i would have died. i shivered at the memory. I was so glad that it was enchanted to reappear around my neck if I lost it, or else it would have been a goner a long time ago.

STEVE POV

We all decided that it was best for me and Natasha to approach first, since she is also a girl and I have the shield in case she attacks. I really didn't want to hurt the kid. Like, come on. I'm sure she won't even put up a fight. We split off from the group and followed behind her, with the rest of the group to the left of us about thirty yards away. After following for a little, I accidentally stepped on a stick. Great. I screwed it up. She spun around and held onto her necklace. When I saw her, my breath caught.

She was beautiful (not in a creepy pedophile way) but appeared strong. She had long golden locks that flowed around her in subtle waves. But that's not what caught my attention. She had purple, yes, purple eyes that gleamed in the moonlight. Her gaze was so piercing that I almost took a step back. It felt as if she could see everything I had been through, and see my every secret. Her wild eyes were hiding something, though. Behind her unwavering stare, there was something that broke. I knew that look. It was the same gaze held by prisoners if war and soldiers that had seen too much death. But she wasn't a soldier. She couldn't be.

I finally decided to speak up after a few awkward moments, "Sorry to startle you miss, but I need you to come with us." I said carefully.

She tensed up and her grip tightened around her necklace and muttered, "Sorry but I can't do that."

I switched my shield from my right hand to the left, a signal for hawkeye to shoot a tranquilizer at her.

ROSALIE POV

I saw mr star spangled tights switch his shield from his right hand to the left and stare up at a tree. I heard a whistling sound and brought my hand up in a blur and caught the arrow aimed at my Shoulder. That would have hurt. I looked at tights and cat woman and grinned as I snapped it in half and threw it on the ground. "You know, i really thought we werehaving a moment." I yanked my necklace off and enjoyed their look of shock as it grew into a sword.

I ran at star spangled tights and went for his left shoulder, but at the last moment faked him out and ducked under his shield and hit him over the head with the hilt of my sword. I never killed a mortal, and I never wanted to. I did a froward roll an dodged to the right just as an arrow hit the ground where I had been. I spun around and saw cat woman facing me with Robin Hood about thirty yards behind her.

I ran and grabbed the tranquilizer that had been shot at me and faced her. She had two in her hands too. I sprinted straight at her and about two feet away slid between her legs and stabbed the needle into her calf. I watched her as she slowly drifted off into unconsciousness. I looked up as Robin Hood ran at me, now only about ten feet away. I jumped and round house kicked him in the shoulder but he caught my leg midair and flung me away.

HAWK EYE POV

After I caught the girl's leg and flipped her over, I drew my bow and aimed at her thigh, where it would cause less damage. She stared into my eyes, her purple eyes boring into me as if she could see my soul. I hesitated. I don't know why but I felt entranced by those sad eyes. I snapped out of it, but I was too late. I squinted up at her as my vision faded black.

TONY POV

I saw Hawkeye pause and stare at her. The she got up quickly as he still stared at the spot she used to be in, as if she were still there. She walked up beside and whispered something to him, then he fell over. Just as I was going Down to end this, I heard a roar. 'Damn,' I thought. 'Bruce hulked out. I really hope he doesn't kill her.' He ran over to her and she stopped, fear playing across her face. Bruce roared in her face then grabbed her. He squeezed her, and her face grew the color of her eyes then her head rolled back and she went limp. I flew down next to him and made him let go. I hoped she would be okay. I picked her up and brought her to the helicarrier.

THOR POV

I watched with great humor as this demigod beat up my friends. I knew she was not evil, or else she would have killed them. I decided that I would not interfere or tell Fury about my knowledge of her power. She will tell when she is ready. I carried my friends Steve and Natasha Romanoff to the floating fortress and then Bruce when he returned to his human form.

This would be very interesting.