The choice.

hey guys! this chapter is making me so excited! you have to read to see what it is though:) lots is going to happen! please leave comments, i love reading them! if i dont respond, it may be because of school or sports! love y'all! :)

******************************

PERCY POV

I really didnt like being in New York at this moment. Four demigods walking around would attract some serious attention. Leo had made a device, though, that would help mask the odors of our...uh...demigodishness and keep the serious monsters away. It was really cool because he just had to carry it in his duffelbag, then clip these quarter sized pins tous that apparently let off a pungant human odor, though none of us could notice the smell. And the best part? it ran off of AAA batteries. "Pretty handy dandy", as Leo said.

We were in the heart of New York City, at the base of the STARK tower. i looked at Annabeth and smiled when i saw her gazing up at the magnificient buiding in awe. "The skeleton of that building is a military grade reinforced steel compound. He must have some strong ties with the military. Amazing."

"That IS built with exceptional skill. Guy must be a genious." Leo said this with almost the same fascination as Annabeth. He generally wasnt as interested in architecture as Annabeth, so this building must be like, super super good.

"Yeah but i heard he is a total smart-ass.," Nico said with distaste.

"I would be too if i were that rich." I said this with a chuckle and everyone else laughed as well.

"Okay, remember the plan? They have a really nice security system, so it is possible that they could have ffotage of where she has gone. Leo and i will go in, and casually ask if they had seen our friend. You two stay outside in case there is a monster that waants to sneak up on us or we run into security trouble. Got it?" we all nodded. We were doing this in all of the main buildings and business centers.

LEO POV

"Kay lets do this thanng," i said as Annabeth took the lead. i was glad i was with her, because she could get us out of anything. No offense Percy and Nico, love you guys.

We walked into one of the biggest lobbies of any building i had ever seen. It was furnished with furniture that probably cost more than all of the gold in Olympus. "This almost beats Olympus," I whispered to Annabeth. she smiled and nodded, and i smiled too when i heard old grandpa Zeus in the background let out a low roll of thunder. We walked up to the service desk, what wasnt as busy as i expected. I decided to let Annabeth do the talking.

"Hey, there, sir. We are looking our friend. We got separated from her whille getting shwarma a couple of hours ago. We wanted to find her before we have to take a taxi back to the hotel without her, and we dont want it to get serious." he gave us a kind smile and asked for a description of her. By that time, i had found a fancy cup full of really nice pens, so i took one. I uncapped it and marveled at it, my ADHD wanting me to do anything interesting. "...and long blonde hair and purple contact lenses." When she finished, the man looked at me with a real serious face and pushed a button on th desk. Four really buff securiy guards came out of practically nowhere and started dragging us somewhere.

ANNABETH POV

When the security guards came out and started dragging us away, i was completely confused. They must have thught us to be weirdos or something. Leo then started to scream.

"NO NO I WASNT GOING TO STEAL THE FANCY PEN! TAKE IT BACK! I DONT EVEN NEED IT!" i rolled my eyes. those were free pens. But right now i had a lot more to worry about than some stupid pens. Where were they taking us?

CLINT POV (two days before the four are in stark towers.)

Nick Fury had interrogated her for hours, and threatened her in any way imagineable. She never gave up. Fury had ordered for her to be brought to him after he saw the video of the dream. He was FURIOUS (heh fury, furious, lol) that she hadnt broken. He actually almost waterboarded her, but steve had to physically stop him from going through with the idea. He just had no chill. She had started crying when he strapped her down to waterboard her. She probably had a bad past with it.

I honestly felt bad for the girl, and i started to almost feel like an older brother towards her, a brother that would do anything to keep his sister from crying. After Fury had walked out, i decided to go in and chat with her.

When i closed the door, she didnt even look up. I walked over to her and sat next to her on the cold floor. She was obviously holding back tears when she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Rose, please. we arent here to hurt you, even Fury. He wouldnt ever hurt you. He just needs to know the truth. Nobody here thinks you are a terrorist. We know what happened in your dream was real, and we need to know the rest of the story."

TONY POV

The rest of the team and I were in the observation room, listening to Clint talk to the poor girl. I would have laughed at him for being all soft like that, but I honestly was starting to have a soft spot in my heart for her, too. She spoke up. "I would like to speak with Thor. Alone. With no one listening to our conversation." Next to me, Thor nodded and gave a slight smile, as if he knew what was going to happen.

ROSE POV

Thor and I had gone to another room, which he assured me had no cameras or audio. During my time here, I had learned that Thor was the Norse god of Thunder, which explained his extremely powerful and godly aura. I had never met a Norse god before, but I heard they were more laid back than my family.

Before I could say anything, he spoke. "My dear demigod. You can trust them, they are trustworthy and they are my friends."

"You know? How!?"

"In my land, Asgard, we hear tales of the heroics of such as you, the Seen, and many others."

"So, I can tell them?"

"I assure you, you have nothing to fear, my friend."

I took a deep breath. "Ok. Lets do this. Call everyone into the conference room. This will take a while."

"Yes, m'lady." He smiled at me, a real, happy smile. I blushed, no one has been so formal, or called me "lady".

In about five minutes, with Stark being late, everyone was in the conference room. I sat down at the table. Fury didn't seem to pleased to not have the spotlight. I don't think he is ever happy. Anyways. I made eye contact with everyone in the room, one at a time. I mostly did this to make it suspenseful and mysterious.

I took in a shaky breath and sat straighter. "I am a demigod, daughter of Hectate, the goddess of magic."

All at once, the room erupted into a frenzy.

*********************************

Hey my lovelies! I finished all of my homework pretty early, so I decided to post this chapter!And I have a fun question for you.

IF YOU COULD HAVE A TEAM CONSISTING OF ANY OF SIX HERO TYPE PEOPLE, WOULD THEY BE?

i will post my answer in the comments! please comment!!! Love y'all!