Meeting new people

You were about a group that takes children and turn them into fighters. You came across a boarding school school just find some food.

While you were taking some food, you heard some footsteps, and then you decided to hide somewhere. Once you hid you spotted a teenage Girl not much younger than you with a little boy.

Girl:Alright Aj, see if you can find anything.

Aj did what he was told began scavenging for food. Aj found a whole bunch of food and then started giving them to the girl. You decided to come out holding your hand gun.

Y/n:Stand up.Real slow. Do t try yelling. I do t hurt you.

The girl stand up slowly holding up her hands high up.

Girl:What do you want?

Y/n:Same reason as you, look I v for some food. So do you got a name?

Clementine:Clementine.

Y/n:Well nice to meet ya Clementine, ma name's Y/n. You and your friends really did makes a lot noise out there and the nice wasn't really that hard to follow.

Clementine:We were just passing through, seeing what we can scavenge.

Y/n:We'll it looks like you did scavenge a lot though.

You walked and picked up a baby if food.

Y/n:Do you got a group or something. You look a bit young to be out here on your own. Do mind telling me about your group?

Clementine:How bout you tell me about your group first?

Y/n:It looks like your playing hard to get are ya? I'm just gonna take this bag and then leave.

Clementine:Hey, we worked real hard to get his stuff!

Before you could leave Aj came out.

Y/n:Hello sport, playing hide and seek?

Aj pointed his gun at you.

Y/n:Oh just look at that. Young kid with a gun.

Aj:Don't steal from us!

Y/n:It's not stealing and it isn't yours.

Aj:I can kill you know.

Y/n:Listen up, I'm faster than you. Will you quit pointing that gun at me and let me go my merry, okay?Don't let me do this!You wouldn't let a hungry kid starve would ya? You wouldn't want this bullet coming out of the other side of your skull would ya?

Clementine:Aj lower the gun.

Aj:But Clem, he's stealing our food.

Clementine:Alvin Junior, now!

So did what he was told and lower his. A blonde girl came running in.

Blonde girl:Clem, we're running out if time and we need to-

Y/n:No need to panic,I was just leaving.

You ran out of the building to return to your group with lots of food.

Violet:Who in the fuck was that?

Timeskip

When Clementine got back to the others, they were so relieved that she found that much food but a girl named Brody questioned where they had found the food.

Louis:Clem found them at the train station.

Brody:Train station? that's out side the safe zone.

Violet:We'd have even more but we ran into that creek that fucked up our fish trap.

Brody:Creep?What creep?

Clementine:He had a weird mask around his mouth.

Brody:You just let him take our food?What the fuck?!Now he knows we're out here and he'll come out looking for more.

Clementine:He had a gun and would had shot us,so I made the right call.

Marlon came out and tried to calm Brody down but she pushed him roughly on the ground. Brody looked over to Clem.

Brody:If anything happens, I'm holding you responsible!

Brody walked off feeling all angry.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part. I really enjoyed making this. Please comment down below please