2. Love Triangle - Ethan and Grayson Dolan

*** Request for @grethandolan63 Y/n is your name ***

'Ring' 'Ring'

I open my eyes only to squint into the darkness, my phone continues to ring I shift myself so I'm turned towards my bedside table. The green shines telling me the time '2:08'

"Who could possibly be calling me at this time," I thought to myself as I answered the call.

"Y/N!" My childhood best friend screamed in ear causing me to wince.

"Grayson, you better have a good reason for calling me" I sluggishly reply, venom laced in my words.

"Would you possibly be able to hang out with me, tomorrow? I mean today?" he speeds through his words, I barely catch what he's asking.

"You need to slow down, I have no idea what you're saying" I sit up rubbing my eyes with one hand.

I hear him take in a deep breathe before repeating what he's said: "Do you want to hang out later today?"

"Sure, but why'd you need to call me so early?" I ask perplexed we always hang out, I don't know why he'd even need to ask.

"Okay, Okay! Cool alright so see you tomorrow I mean today" he excitedly throws together his words as he ends the call.

"Yeah see you and Ethan tomorrow" I squeeze my words to fit before the dial tone.

Grayson's P.O.V

"Yeah see you and Ethan tomorrow," she says, without knowing how much that hurts me. For as long as I've known y/n, I've loved her and I wanted to ask her out so I could tell her how I feel, but with her comment, my heart sinks knowing she probably doesn't feel the same.

"Gray!" Ethan yells, entering my room, although it's not his fault of how Y/n feels about me I can't help but be salty as if he has.

"What?" I say disinterested, not bothering to look at him.

"Umm... I was just thinking up some video ideas and wanted to run them by you"

"Whatever"

Y/n's P.O.V

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

Two voices poked me in the cheek, trying to wake me up. I don't panic and wake up because the voices sound like Gray and Ethan. I lift my eyelids ever so slightly confirming my thoughts of who they were. "Stop" I swatted at them, let me sleep.

"But we wanted to hang out with you" They whine

"AHHHHH" I scream as they jump on me.

"We're not moving until you say you'll get up"

"Fine, I will get up and hang out with you weirdos" I try and shove them off me, they roll off the bed leaving me free to get out and get dressed. Grabbing a pair of jeans and a hoddie I rush to the bathroom to get changed.

~5mins lateer~

"Okay, let's go" I walk out of the bathroom twisting my hair into a bun. They follow me down the stairs where I grab my purse and my keys. "Are we taking my car or yours"

"Cameron drove us," Ethan says answering my question.

"Kay" I unlock my car.

"Shotgun!" Gray yells running to the passenger side and adjusting the seat.

"Yeah well, I call DRIVER!" Ethan copies his brother and runs to the driver side, stealing the key from my hand. I smile as they smirk at me from the front seats of MY car. I exhale chuckling as I shake my head, heading to the back seat. After I click my seatbelt, Ethan takes off speeding out of my driveway. Soon Gray is recording me on his snap chat "Ooo Someones mad they in the back seat"

"I feel like I shout reiterate this is my car" I snap back.

"WOOOO SHE MAD BRO" Ethan joins in calling at me from the front, swerving a little bit as he gets distracted.

"ETHAN!" Grey and I yell as he tests our seatbelts by struggling to regain control of the car.

"ETHAN I SWEAR TO GOD!" I threaten "IF YOU KILL ME AND WRECK MY CAR I WILL HAUNT YOUR ASS!"

"Its fine its fine" he repeats, now in full control of the car "Look we made it. In one piece its all good" He tries to redeem himself as we pull up to the mall. I have never scrambled that fast out of a car when I didn't need to pee. We continue to walk around popping into shops and eating food. We must have been there for two hours when Ethan gets a call, he slows down as we continue to walk.

"Yeah. No problem. Sure yep. Gottcha." He tells the person on the other side of the line. "Hey, grey" He calls, we turn to face him "Cams, coming to get us" he looks at Grayson. I pretend to hear the sadness in his voice, it somehow helps hurt me less when they leave. We give each other awkward hugs as we split up into different directions. ARGH! I scream in my head why do I have to catch feelings for my best friends. I walk all the way back to where Ethan parked the car and continue to scold myself for the feelings I have for my two best friends. I sit down in my driver seat and let out a sigh, pulling out of the spot.

Ethan's P.O.V

I could tell Gray has a crush on Y/n but I loved her. We shared everything our looks, our family, our jobs and our fans. Y/n was the only thing I didn't mind sharing up till the point of sharing feelings. I could be wrong.

"Hey Ethan" My twin appears in the doorway, speak of the devil "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure" I swivel the chair to face gray whos now sitting on the bed.

"Umm...So I notice today that you seem different when we were hanging out with Y/n"

"What do you mean?" My heart starts to beat really fast as he hints of what he's accusing me of.

"Do you like Y/n?" he pauses "Like do you like like her?"

"Do you like her?" I repeat his question to him.

"Answer on three?" We nod our heads

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Yes," we whisper together. A moment of silence fell between both of us.

"I'm assuming you aren't going to back down?" I ask looking up when he doesn't respond, hope fills me he starts to shake his head.

"You aren't either?" He questions me.

"I guess it's on" We both nod agreeing. 

***1058 words. Maybe a Part 2??? I don't know it's up to you guys

Love, Imagination, Power, joy and 

~ Trash