The dance

Beckets point of view :
I walk into the decorated hall and think 'meh'. This is such a cliche high school dance , balloons , a banner and of course the iconic punch bowl .

I see that blond girl from earlier and wow she is overdressed .Her face is caked with makeup ahahah. She waves at me and i quickly smile and turn around .i really don't wanna talk to anyone especially not desperate blondes. I walk over to the punch bowl and try and think of ways to leave without anyone noticing .
As soon as the perfect idea hits me I briskly move , clashing with something -no someone. I recognise her . Her olive skin definetley gave it away and so did those almond shaped eyes. The impact of me running into her causes her to almost fall . I try not to burst out laughing .

'Watch where ur going  ' she says without looking  at me and as soon as she faces up fo stare at me , I see a wave of recognition pass through her calculating face. 'You ' she says . 'I should've known , who else would it be '

I flash her a big grin , which I know will make her mad.i lean over and whisper 'Watch where ur going sweetie' and move away from her .
I turn around when I get far enough yet I can still see her raging expression . She looks sort of ..nice I guess. I like how she isn't as overdressed as everyone. I mean ..I don't care . Why would I . I walk towards the exit and a teacher comes over to stop me . Ugh I guess I'm stuck here

A/N: hey guys I finally update yaaay. Let me know if u want me to keep updating xo