Will You Go To The Dance With Me?

I actually woke up later then usual, but I shrugged it off. I slammed on Alexus door Yelling "GET UP BEFORE WE'RE LATE!" I heard a Thud, and opened the door, to find a grumpy Alexus on the Floor. I laughed

at this and shut the door. "EGGS AND TOAST?!" I yelled at her. I heard footsteps on the stairs and shrugged it off. A few seconds later I was hit in the back of the head. "OWW!" I shouted at her, Stepping on her foot. She scoffed and took the toast out of the toaster. I continued on with the eggs and said "What are you gonna do at the academy today?" "Try and see what happens with Maka and Tsubaki, see if they follow through with their dares." "Same," I put a plate of eggs in front of her and she ate them faster then I've ever seen her eat. "Why in such a rush?" "Maka and Soul always get to school early so I'm heading off now, Bye!" "Bye," I said a little saddened, knowing that I'll be going to school alone. I sat down and ate my breakfast in silence until Patty and Liz burst through the door, Kid following. I Looked up at them, surprised, as Patty said "Where's Alexus?!" "She went to school early to meet up with Soul and Maka," I said, a little happiness in my voice that they were here. I set my plate in the sink and said "Race you," To Kid. He smiled and said "Your on," I smirked, Bringing Liz with me. Patty hopped on Kid's back as he summoned his Skateboard. I laughed, summoning my hover board. I didn't hop on right away, making Liz confused. I showed her the bottom of the board and whispered "Speed x2,000" It flipped through numbers and numbers, until it finally hit 2,000. She smirked as we hopped on. "Ready, SET, GO!" I yelled. We made It to the academy within a matter of minutes. Kid making it there a few minutes after we did. "Wow, You were going so fast, I barely even saw you pass me." Me and Liz smirked, and Kid just smiled. I walked into stein's class early, to see Maka, Soul, and Alexus sitting together. Liz , Patty, and Kid looked at me while I made a heart with my fingers around them and mouthed an 'D'aww' She moved her finger to Kid and I just scoffed as my cheeks turned crimson, because he didn't know I liked him yet, or at least I think he didn't. Hopefully not. She made a heart around us when I walked over beside Kid smiling. He saw her do that, as he blushed. I shot daggers at her, moving to sit beside Maka. Liz, Patty, and Kid all sat beside eachother, but Liz sat beside me, Kid on the end and Patty in the Middle. The classroom started filling up as Stein rolled in on his chair. "Goodmorning Class." Mumbles came from around the classroom. Today, Stein decided to disect a walrus. 'Wow, how did he even fit that on that table?' I thought to myself. Nevermind that thought. I opened my notebook to a new page, and started drawing, but with my eyes closed. I didn't even know what I was drawing. I opened my eyes because I heard Stein talking about something other then dissecting, but all I saw was Liz and Maka looking at me. I was almost done with my picture as they said in Unison "How did you do that?" I just looked up at them saying "Do what?" Patty stole my notebook and shoved it in Kid's face. I was practically on top of Patty when Kid looked over, Confused, Patty shouted "Noteb-" I covered her mouth with my hand and attempted to take the notebook with my other free hand. Kid just looked at us weirdly until we fell off the chairs onto the ground, making Stein notice. He walked up to us, taking the notebook, and looked at through pages of it. Patty started laughing as I blushed. He bent down and whispered "What's going on here?" barely audible. In the same tone, I said "Patty's trying to show Kid my Notebook," I started blushing even more walking back to my seat. I switched Liz and Patty's spots, making sure to have Patty no where near Kid. I was staring at Kid, not noticing Liz tap his shoulder and point at me, and he stared right into my eyes. When I came to my senses my eyes widened and I quickly looked up to Stein. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Liz smirk. I playfully punched her arm as the bell rang. "Class dismissed." Stein said during the middle of a Dissection. I raced out of the room and was going to summon my hover board before a hand was put on my shoulder. I turned around to see Alexus, as she said "I suggest you wait a minute." I sighed, waiting for what she was surprising me with. I then felt another hand on my shoulder, but I didn't expect this hand to be Kid's. I turned around and looked straight into his eyes, I smiled. I turned back around to ask Alexus if he had her plan this but she was gone. My question was now answered. I noticed Kid smile at me as he asked the big question. YES. He asked me. "Would you want to go to the dance this weekend?" He turned a little, as I guessed an attempt to hide his blushing. "YES YES YES!" I said, Hugging him. He was tense at first when I hugged him, but he loosened up. I let go and smiled at him. He smiled back. Liz then dragged me away, as I clawed at her hand. She stopped as I said "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" "You wanna come to the house tonight?" She asked. I violently shook my head up and down.

~LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SUNSHINE, LOLLIPOPS 'ND, RAINBOW, SWIRLY THINGS!~

We made it to Kid, Liz, and Patty's house as Kid just went upstairs to his room. I sighed as me, Liz, and Patty played the question game.

Kid's POV:

I overheard the girls talking so I decided to listen. "Wanna play the question game?" Patty said. "Sure," Brooklyn said, with a little sigh as She put her hand to her arm. "So where did you grow up?" Liz asked. "Well, Both my parents were Shinigami's but they died of an 'unknown' cause, or that's at least what the people told, so I'm also a..." She sighed, as if the story was hard to tell. "A Shinigami." Those words sunk into my head. She's a Shinigami like me. I listened some more. "After my parents died, Me and Alexus had to live with our abusive aunt alcohalic uncle. We Both still have scars from when our aunt cut us." She lifted up her shirt a little to show a cut from one side of her stomach to the other. I cringed at the sight. "Somehow we made enough money to buy our own house, and we rushed to do it..." She trailed off. "Ooh, and Soul and Alexus are really hitting it off so I'm thinking of moving out into the streets. I never really liked soul, and she wants to live with him, and Maka wants to live with Crona, so I thought It'd be perfectly fine, Plus I have fighting skills from DWMA, so It's not like things could go too wrong," She trailed off again. "I think you over answered," Patty said with a small giggle, putting a smile on Brooklyn's face. "My turn!" she said with delight. "It's not really about you guys though," She said, I had a questioning look. "Ok, Ask away." Liz said "How did Lord death treat Kid when he was little?" She asked, with a nervous look on her face. Well, I'm not quite sure," Liz and Patty said in Unison. I sighed and went up stairs to do my own thing. Why was she wondering about me? Did she like me? Because I liked her too.....

Brooklyn's POV:

I sighed as they didn't know the answer to my question. "Can I stay the night?" I asked, questioningly. "Sure!" Patty said with a Smile. "So may I asked, why did your aunt abuse you two?" Patty asked on. "Well she found out what I was, A Shinigami, and Meister, and that Alexus was a weapon, and she didn't want us to live with her, thinking we were monsters, even thou DWMA people like you and maka saved the world," I mumbled the last part. "I cut before I came to DWMA, DWMA is the best thing that ever happened to me," I said with a cheery smile. Patty Took my arm and looked it up and down, to see a few scars. "Geez, don't worry! I didn't cut deep-" Liz put her hand over my mouth. "Don't say this stuff too loud! Kid will be overprotective!" She whisper yelled. "What? Why would he be overprotective?" I mumbled into her hand. "Because he likes you!" Patty said with a cheery tone to her voice. "He does?" I said, a little twinkle in my eye. "YEUUUPPP!" Liz said. "Did you know he asked me to the dance?" I said with A grin on my face. "He DID?! EEEKK!" Liz said squishing me with a hug. It started getting late so She said I could just fall asleep on the couch.

~Ze DREAM BROUGHT TO YOU BY GO TO SLEEP #JEFF~

You were walking down the hallway of DWMA until You turned a corner to see some random girl kissing Kid. Kid looked over at you wide eyed trying even more to push her off of him. Your eyes swelled up with tears as you said "Why?" The song 'The sun is rising' came on in the background as you ran to Maka. Maka was with Crona as you burst through the door with your eyes all puffy and your cheeks being stained with new ones. "What Happened?!?" Maka said, running over to you. "K-Kid," You said sobbing. When you said his name you started sobbing even more, making Crona walk over too. They both knelt down to you wh-

~ THE DREAM END BROUGHT TO YOU BY DARKNESS AND DEATH!~

Brooklyn's POV:

I was shooken awake by kid. I stared at him for a minute, sobbing, then looking into his eyes. I hugged him, crying on his shoulder. He was tense at first but slowly rapped his arms around me, hugging me back. "Sorry for waking you up, but I couldn't stand seeing you like that," He said trailing off. "Can I sleep with you?" I said giving him puppy dog eyes, "Fine." He said with a playfull smile. We walked up to his room as I layed on his bed. He rapped his arms around me putting his head into the crook of my neck. I then fell asleep in the arms of my true love.

A/N, I KNOW SO CUTE RIGHT?! SAVE HER FROM THE DARKNESS INSIDE HER :3 I DO NOT OWN ANY SOUL EATER CHARACTERS, BUT I DO OWN BROOKLYN AND ALEXUS (Brooklyn is my name xD)