03 heartbeat

h e a r t b e a t
✧ ~ 12:37
12/28

kinda edited but not really bc its midnight
n im tired :):

The rain had finally stopped, an hour had passed. Jungkook and Taehyung were still sheltered under the bus stop. Their position had changed, Taehyung layed his head down on Jungkook's lap, Jungkook running his hands through Taehyung's hair every once in a while.

Jungkook hummed quietly, singing along to a song in his head. The rain turned into a sprinkle, small droplets falling lightly upon the pavement. You could hear the humming clearer.

Taehyung had his eyes closed, just listening to the soft, ethereal hum of the boy. "Y'know, Kook. You're good at singing."

Jungkook went pink. "I'm not even singing."

"Hm? Then you should sing." Taehyung ordered.

He felt shy, his cheeks still flushed, but did it anyway. After all, who was he to refuse Kim Taehyung?

Jungkook's voice soon filled the air, it went through Taehyung's ears, and he loved every second of it. Listening to the boy sing was like hearing the voice of an angel, and to be honest, Taehyung didn't think there was much of a difference.

And then he finished with a fun little run. Taehyung opened his eyes. "You should become an idol or something."

"Maybe in a different life." Jungkook giggled. He tapped the blonde's head. "Up, up! The rain stopped, time to take me home."

It was already nearing eleven pm. Taehyung didn't want to leave the comfort of Jungkook's thighs, but it was late and he knew he had to take the boy home.

Taehyung sighed, getting up from Jungkook's lap, ruffling his hair. "It was so comfortable." He pouted.

"I know, I know." Jungkook stood up. "C'mon." He looked down at the pouting Taehyung. He still sat down, not wanting to leave. Jungkook giggled, taking Taehyung's hands into his, making him get up from the bench.

Taehyung groaned, but followed Jungkook anyway. He reached out to Jungkook's small hands intertwining their fingers.

"What's this?" Jungkook asked.

"Mm, I don't know. I just feel like holding your hand." Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook giggled. "Your hands are so cold."

"Your hands are so warm." Taehyung replied back.

Jungkook smiled, holding Taehyung's cold hand with both of his warm ones, making Taehyung feel warmth all throughout his body.

After a couple of lefts and rights, the pair had finally reached Jungkook's small apartment complex. "You can walk me to my room, I guess."

"It's floor number six, apartment 607." Jungkook said to him. "Just thought you'd know, I'm sure you'll be coming over often."

The two walked into the lobby, Jungkook waving at the receptionist, and walking towards the elevator. The apartment was a bit tall, with about forty floors.

Jungkook pressed number six, until Taehyung intervened. "We should press all of them." He ran his big hand over every button, each of them lighting up. "Taehyung!" Jungkook's laugh filled the air, a delight to Taehyung's ears.