Damage

Kiba:

"Kiba!" I heard my name called. In the midsts of the flames I saw there was a water style ninja outing out the flames. I also saw that Yumi had fallen to the ground. I reached out to stand causing pain to flare up in my shoulder. The flames were out out and medical nin were rushing to heal injuries. I stared in a blank sort of dizzy fog as a cut, some deep, dark red burns on Yumi faded away in seconds. She was also in a daze, more so than I. 'What was that a second ago. All se could do was run, hide dodge, and defend herself. Then she- she almost seemed normal with that fiery attitude, and then she could suddenly fight with the two tails chark' I thought smartly. I looked over at Shikamaru curiously. He gave a slight nod of his head. This area of the building was being cleared up of patients now. Now Yumi was being moved the room in the basement.

"So tell me, where the hell were you guys?" I asked Hinata and Shino.

"There was another one of those things only it exploded much earlier before the one you fought was" Shino explained.

"There's going to be an autotopsy done" Shikamaru added.

"It came from the Masaki clan though didn't it?" Hinata suggested. Shikamaru nodded his head in agreement. The door to the large room with the seals was open. The windows looked liked they'd been replaced, and new sealing tags were placed on the window.

"Is, everyone all right?" Yumi asked, her voice actually audible unlike before.

"Everyone's fine" I told her. She shook her head,

"You bother me" she mummbled. I felt my eyebrow twitch irritably. She glared at me dead serious.

"So what you dot believe me?!" I complained in an uproar. She made no gesture for yes or no. No I was more bothered that she was ignoring me. 'Whatever happened, she had turned into a bitch' I thought.

"Everyone is going to find, you can be sure of that" Shino told her. She smiled cheerfully in relief then her smile fell.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, and she made a face at me. I glared back though which obviously she didn't expect. The door opened, it was lady Tsunade, whom I noticed Akamaru was following was left outside of the room. He stood up against the observation window waiting outside patiently.

"Yu-Yori if you're well enough I need you for some testings" Tsunade stated.

"Testing?" She asked suspiciously, she turned her head away.

"We just want to check your chakra" Tsunade explained to her. Yumi refused to look her way.

"I-" she began, choking on her words,

"I'm the two tails, right?" She asked us. I was a shock to us all. Eyes widening and hiking back gasps.

"And I have two chakra's, and- that's no normal" she added to her realization.

"Our tests can justify why your chakra is out of control, but we will require your utmost cooperation" Tsunade stated expectingly. Yumi swung her legs over the side of the bed.

"Then lets go" she replied firmly. Tsunade nodded her head, and began out the door with us and Yumi. The hallway before us extended past multiple observation windows. Some with curtains drawn, empty, or with sleeping patients.

"Lady Tsunade" a voice called down from down the hall. A tall man turned to join us. He was tall with long bleach blond hair, and wide shoulders.

"Good to see you could make it, this'll go easier" The Hokage sighed. I felt something take hold and pinch my arm. I looked over to the left.

"Don't you look at me" she complained quietly. 'Just as rude as ever' I thought, glancing at the corner of my eye. I could help but smirk at the cuteness of her shyness that she was being rude and arrogant to cover up.

We finally came to a room were the medical nin stood by, or realt crashing in chairs lazily.Everything was set up and organized. The moment Tsnuade stepped in they all stood up, and straightened ther postures. She didn't look pissed, but I wasn't so sure with the way her eyebrow was twitching. Yumi was to sit in a hair.

"What exactly-" she began to demand when Inoichi, Ino's father, put his thumbs up making a square, and looked through the square at her. A panicked look spread across her face. She screamed, her chakra going up around around her. To long chakra- tails lashed out, whipping around us towards the observation widows. I noticed multiple chakra patches on the walls, even the cealing. The chakra broke off, becoming invisible out eyes. It was quiet in the room, and Yumi wasn't moving.

"What the hell up?" I snapped.

"Kiba shut up" Tsunade snapped impatiently. I shuddered under the harsh tone. I tightened my fists waiting, but Yumi wasn't moving. It didn't look like she was breathing either. Her chest expanded as she inhaled deeply. Her eyes opened.

"Inoichi?" Tsunade asked.

"Prepare the report" he stated. Several medical ninja had clipboards to write on.

"What of her chakra?" Tsunade asked, speaking to Inoichi who transferee his concious mind into Yumi.

"Matatabi's chakra is in her chakra networks, it's making a constant barrier around her, and that what makes her chakra react the way it does" he began to explain, speaking with Yumi's smooth, honeyed voice.

"I can feel that her chakra-to much chakra is flowing all at once. It's like she's opened one of the in er right gates" he added.

"Tsunade, do you think the gates and her chakra points in her body were opened?" Shino suggested, but she didn't reply.

"I can sense that there is sage chakra, the one simular to her father's, is building up in her body" he replied, wincing slightly. He chuckled,

"Her chakra- it's really exhausting" he admitted smiling.

"Before you loose control of her nervous system, are her memories intact?" She asked. Her memories: the leaf village, her family, her mission, her goals, her fears.