Chapter 18: Deal?

Destiney's Pov.

It's now 10:47 p.m, and I'm still in the car with Ross. Honestly I don't even think we're still in California anymore.

"Ross. Are we almost there yet?"

"Yep. Almost there" Ross smiled gripping the steering wheel.

"You said that 30 minutes ago" I sighed.

"But I wasn't lying" Ross smiled, giving me a grin.

I just rolled my eyes and continued to look out the window. What kinda joke is this?

"Ross you know I have to be home by 11. Right?"

"Nope" he said still having the same grin on his face.

"Well, I do" I pointed out.

"That's not what your mom said" Ross said looking at me since we were at a stop sign.

When Ross said that I honestly was waiting for someone to jump out from the backseat and yell "Ooo..BURN!".

"Yes she did" I protested.

"Well I talked to your mom already about where I'm taking you. She said to make sure I have you back home by Monday."

"Monday?! Your kidding me right?"

Ross just smiled.

Just as Ross smiled it started to rain. Oh..nice. Then I heard Ross grone. Its now 11:02. Ross started to pull into Holiday Inn. I was going to ask why, and if we could keep going but I decided not to say anything.

After Ross parked the car, before we got out he instantly said "This isn't were I was going to take you. So we might as well just stop here for the night."

I just nodded my head.

I was already really sleepy. And I really didn't feel like arguing with the boy.

Once we hurried and got out the car, we started sprinting across the parking lot. I almost fell twice, then I just so happened to step in this HUGE puddle!

"Really" I yell running.

I could hear Ross laughing from in front if me.

Getting inside, Ross got the key for our bedroom. When we got up to our room and opened the door, we seen that there was only one bed.

"Ugh.. Really Ross?"

"Uh, I said two beds ok" Ross said putting his hands up in defense.

Putting my purse on the floor, I took off my converse and crawled right into the bed.

"Tired much" Ross Joked.

"Yes very."

Then Ross started to make his way to the bed. He took off his shoes too, but then he took off his shirt. and oh my...let me tell you it was beautiful.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready for bed?"

"Your not sleeping in my bed" I said.

He then gave me a look.

"Your bed?"

"Yes. My bed" I said pulling the covers over my head.

"Last time I checked I paid for the room, so..its my bed."

I sat up. Then a stare off began.

The battle of the beds...or bed...I guess??
----------------------------

Sorry its short...