Chapter 2: In-rolling In the New School (Part 1)

*Destiney's Pov.*

"Destiney! It's time to wake up! We got to get ready to leave" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

I sit up in my bed and look over at my clock, it's 7:30 a.m. I get up and go into the bathroom and take a shower and all that other stuff. After taking my shower i go to my coset , and pick out my lace dress that's knee length, and my white sandals to go with it.

After getting completely ready to go, I go downstairs.

"Ok. I'm ready to go" I say putting my hands to my sides.

"Your not going to eat anything before we go" my mom asked feeling concerned.

"No, I'm good. I'm still not feeling to well from last night."

"Oh. Well let's get going" she says as she grabs her purse and walks out the front door.

I grab my book bag and my purse then, walked out the door to the car. Well here goes nothing I say to myself...

(*25 minutes later, at the school*)

We walk through the front doors of the school, then into the schools office.

"Hello Mrs...."

"Palmer" my mom said to finish the principals sentence.

"So mrs. Palmer, what can I help you with" the principal said to my mom.

As they both started talking I just walked around the office area just to look. It was clean, and organized looking. While I was wondering around the office, three boys and a girl walk in through the front door. One of them looked familiar, but I didn't know from we're though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Riker's Pov. (Back story)*

(~3 months ago at John's(Riker's "Friends'") party~)

"Dude! Really!?" I yell coughing.

"Yeah! Really!?"

"I can't believe I call you a friend! Why the hell, or what the hell did you just make me inhale?!"

"Dude calm down...it's just crystal meth man."

"What!! Do you no what that stuff dose to people?! It could kill me!" I yelled freaking out, starting to feel dizzy.

"Dude you'll be fine....everyone's drinking and smoking weed, and your just there drinking water so people can think its vodka....but it's not...so I had to do something..."

I started to feel a little to dizzy and not quite myself...like a different person.

"Well, whatever. I'm calling Rydel to pick me up."

"Ok....loser.."John whispered.

I walked out the house so I could go get some air before I called Rydel. But I kinda think I got just a little to much air....
Then I passed out....

(~1 hour later~ on the side of the road in front of John's house~)

"Riker....Riker...Are you ok?..." I heard a girls voice say.

When I opened my eyes, I seen Rydel leaning over me.

"What you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to find you. You never came home earlier..I was getting worried."

"Oh, well what time is it?"

"A phew minutes after 3am."

"Dang.." I said rubbing my head.