Chapter 22: Dangerous (Part 2)

Where are you at Ross??...

Ross's Pov.

Parking at the small Walmart that was down the street, I run inside the store and grab a cart. "Rags, Band-Aids, crap...what else am I suposse to get?" I said as I pondered standing in the isle.

"Ross? Is that you?"

I turn around and see Mia Michelle, standing at the end of the isle.

Oh, not now. There's an emergency I'm needed at...

"Mia, it so nice to see you here."

"You seem as if your not happy to see me" she smiled.

"Mhm, I'm just in a hurry.."

"Yeah, I see. Because I've always seen to in a hurry to get towels and band aids."

"No...there's more suff I have to get it for-"

"Oh please Ross! Your happy to see me just admit it! I herd about that girl, oh what was her name? Desirée?"

"Destiney."

"Yeah. Anyway I herd she turned you down in front of the whole cast of Austin and Ally."

"Yes. She did-"

"So obviously you two weren't meant to be. You should be with me then." Mia said with a smirk.

Mia always seem like a nice person. Then I met her on the teen beach movie cast night. Her whole sweet and innocent figure and personality totally changed.

"Umm, Mia, I would love to stay and talk, but I need to deliver something to Destiney." I said seriously.

She just gave me a weird look.

I started to walk off.

I was having a strong feeling that she was following me, yet I wasn't really sure. going to the checkout line and paying for the stuff my phone vibrated in my pocket. I didn't think it was that important, so I just went along with the plan that I was going with.

About 30 minutes later. pulling up to the Holiday Inn that me and destiney were staying in, I hurry and grab the bags out the trunk. I hurry and make my way into the building and up the elevator to our room. Everything has look normal, but by the time I got up to our floor in the elevator I start to see black footprints that led to our door. I knew this had to be a bad sign.

Dropping the bags next to the wall, I pulled card key out so I could open the door, but the door was already open... Swinging the door open, I was scared to actually look inside. I had a feeling that they wasn't going to be there and I already knew that they was probably coming back for Riker. walking in I looked around the room, there was no trace of anybody.

Then remembering I left with them two in the bathroom, that's where I made my way to you.

I open the bathroom door slowly, and found nothing but Rikers blood. Tears start to swell up in my eyes. Why does this always happen to me? She does not deserve this!

This is all Rikers fault. If it never started taking them drugs, we wouldn't have been dragged into the situation.