Black panther x Pink Panther

Black panther was counting his money in wakanda, and dumped it on a shrine, not just any shrine but Stan Lee's.  black panther kneeled  down, he folded his hands and closed his eye's. when black panther opened his eyes the shrine was gone! black panther panicked and ran around, and even searched for some clues, eventually he came up with a conclusion whoever stole the shrine will die. Black panther tip-toed around Wakanda searching for the thief, whoever this was...they where good. Black panther sat on his throne in defeat, feeling hopeless, Black panther thought to call his buddy Iron-man, but he figured he would just be fricking captain America ,then out of the corner of his eye Black panther saw something pink sneaking around. Black panther thought this was strange considering that there was almost nothing pink in Wakanda. Black panther got up from his seat and desperately ran towards the figure. Black panther then lunged at the figure and threw a few punches, landing a few hits before even glancing at him. black panther stopped and stared at the bloody figure, who was none other than his childhood crush PINK PANTHER ! Black panther blushed and dropped his hand, Black panther took off his mask "hello my name is black panther, but you can call me T'challa, senpai !" black panther blurted out while he was super blushing, then black panther heard something in the hallway and hid pink panther in his closet. Black panther cautiously crept through the hallways as they tension progressively grew, Black panther unsheathed his claws as he quickly turned the corner and he was stunned at what he saw it was his ex boyfriend Thanos!! black panther yelled at his ex to get out of his house before he pumps him full of lead, but Thanos was already rushing towards him, before long Thanos was aggressively spanking him. Pink panther heard the spankings and quickly Naruto ran down the halls until he made it to the source of the spanking noises. Pink panther jumped on Thanos as black panther was still clawing him, Pink panther kicked Thanos in the NUTS, which caused Thanos to die.

later that night after black panther cooked and ate  Thanos for dinner he noticed something on pink panther, he got up and studied pink panther's body, and he quickly welled up in tears, pink panther had a huge wound on his chest and neck, probably fatal " T'challa... I..." pink panthers voice trailed off and he fell to the ground with a big thud " wait pink you said something..." black panther exclaimed as blood  from pink chest and eye's, "heh...i guess i did" Pink panther then fell limp in black panthers arms, Black panther kissed the pink furry's limp head before he let it fall to the floor. Black panther keeled beside his star crossed lovers body as he wanted so much to fell the sweet release of death so he could fell his lovers fur once more in furry heaven.

                                                                                                 the end

next is Perry the platypus x Rufus the mole rat.