Prologue 3. I'm not ready.

I'm dedicating this chapter to Kittyprincess101 for making me laugh and entertaing me.

Dominic on the side.

Don't judge me on my attitude.

Still 18 years ago.

I looked at the beautiful dress that I was expected to wear to the party. I sighed; I contemplated on jumping out my window and hoping to God I was going to die. I looked at the dress that I refused to touch. It wasn't the poor dresses fault that it was so beautiful; it was a strapless sheer white dress and it had a very simple black diamond's under my breasts and the rest of the dress flowed down to mid-thigh.

It was a simple but elegant dress and being 6ft I could pull it off and the same time not be sluttly. It was a win-win situation the only problem I was being bloody forced to attend a party I didn't even want to go to. I sound like a whiny brat, great how lovely. Being preoccupied whining to myself I hadn't heard the door to my bedroom open until a voice called out ''Need help baby cakes''.

I whirled around to face my sisters, sisters as in my non blood related best friends Camille and Aaliyah. I looked at them helplessly, ''what am I going to do'' I sobbed. They both looked at me pettily and led them to my huge ass bed, as soon as my bum touched the silk duvet; I crawled up to my pillow Angie, which I had named after my dead goldfish who died when Ashton ate it.

I sobbed into Angie and cursed my mother and father to high hell, wherever the hell that is. ''Ade'' the loud shout informed that my Aaliyah was near my ears if not that but the ringing I'm currently hearing from over sensitive ears.

''WHAT! The hell Liya, God I think you busted my flipping ears, God Bloody sakes'' I screamed while jumping on her slapping her all over.

''ADE GET THE HELL OFF ME!'' Aaliyah screamed and the next thing I know I'm airborne for 1.5 seconds and then I landed rather hard on my ass. I stood up quickly; ready to give Aaliyah a rather filthy lecture on even thinking about doing that again. I felt dizzy and quickly sat down on my plush carpet.

I felt movement flicker at the corner of my eyes and from the scents mango-Lime which I recognised to be Aaliyah and the smell of ginger breads and a hint caramel to be Camille. I looked at them through a teary gaze, I hadn't realised I had crying until both Cam and Liya wiped them from my eyes.

''Cam what the hell is going with me, my emotions are so whacked. One minute I'm perfectly fine the next I'm going bat shit crazy on everyone'' I sobbed into her chest and in process getting her hoodie wet with my tears.

''Babes'' Cam said gently to me while holding both sides of my slightly tan face with both of her hands and stared into eyes. ''You're going into heat'' she said her voice breaking slightly at the end. I took in a deep gulping breath and tried to settle my emotions before they simmered to the surface.

I held onto Cam and Liya as they comforted me for the days leading up to my death.

***

I watched the green scenery pass by as we neared a rather large mansion. I could feel the incessant pounding in my head which meant that my twin was trying to speak to me. I was still pissed at him and at my parent for trying to use and for lying to me.

After I had a real heart to heart with my girls, they cheered me up with 'Ben & Jerry's' and then proceeded to help dress me up. The whole hour trip I felt my mother's stare or my father's and then the two would mind link each other about state of silent treatment.

''Were here'' announced my father while opening my mother's door. ''Well gee Dad, I wonder how'd you figured out that one'' was my sour reply.

''Adrienne I mean it. Keep your mouth in check or I'll have Ashton hear trail you all evening'' was my father's clipped reply.

''Understood'' my father said his voice rising an octave.

''I understood'' was my short answer as we all went silent and walked to the front door. A beautiful dark haired lady answered the door and shouting out ''LINA'' and hugging my mother and then my father and Ashton.

''And who is this beauty Lina'' the mystery woman said her voice no louder than a whisper.