Exciting News!

Authors note~ Please Read!

This story was the first fan fiction I ever wrote. I published it over 2 years ago, and since then I have gotten great feed back and requests to continue with it. This book has 27k reads and is ranked #47 for magical Fanfiction!  That is unbelievable to me, and I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart! Because of this, I decided to reread my own story. Which has made me nit pick at all of my mistakes, and has made me realize how far I have come as an author. I have decided to revise this story, and update a new chapter. I'll be creating a whole new book, so please follow me so you will get a notification when I upload it! I am currently busy with moving in to a new place this holiday season, so all my writing has been put on delay. I am planning on having the new, revised and updated version of the Guardian book uploaded by the end of January! Thank you all for the love and support, and if you haven't all ready, bop over to my page, give me a follow and check out some of my other books!  Thank you all for reading! You guys are the reason I have fell in love with writing.

Books currently available to read:

Bromantic Craig Tucker X Reader

Sick of it Kyle Broflovski X Reader

The Frost (Spider-Man/Peter Parker X Reader)

I Am Your Teacher (Severus Snape X Reader)

Harry Potter One Shots (Request are open!)

Books coming out soon:
NEW Guardian Jack Frost X Reader
Paris Cat Noir X Reader

^^^ all of these books have at least one chapter written! Besides Guardian, which one should I upload first?! Comment your vote!

~*X*UPDATE*X*~
In this book, I made the protagonists (X Reader)'s birthday January 29th, which is my birthday! After posting this story, so many people exclaimed that, that was their Birthday as well! So I am shooting to upload the new version on January 29th 2019, a birthday present to all us January Queens!! 👑

Merry Christmas everyone!!!