The Path I Follow

It's been about ten months since I went off on my own from Riku and the others, I was now 18, My birthday was four months ago. And I would have loved to share it with Riku, I spent it fighting heartless. Hmph, wouldn't want it any other way, right?. It's also been ten months since Jake and Matt both lost their hearts, seeing that made me realize so much, even if I knew so little about myself. I missed Riku very much, and he wanted to come with me, but this was something I had to do on my own. All of that was a different path, and I'm on a new one now. I have to follow whatever path my keyblades, Two Across, and Lost Memory, give me.

They know what I need and what I want. First was to find my friends, Celty, and Cal, and my mother. But when I returned to Hollow Bastion, they were nowhere to be found. If I never found my friends then I'd have to assume that they were gone, and my mother, well I had no idea. I needed to find her to find out why I had forgotten that memory of my father's death. Then secondly I needed to come to terms with my self and who I was now and to let go of the past. I'm not the same girl I was so many months ago, I don't even remember that girl from way back then. But when I looked in the mirror now I still didn't recognize myself, I still see a stranger. I also had my own darkness and light to come to terms with, and I don't mean just my powers, but my heart as well.

I found myself in the keyblade graveyard, surrounded by thousands, maybe millions of heartless. I was thinking, while fighting through these heartless, and my long black and red striped hair blew violently in the wind, was why did my keyblades bring me here? What could this place give me in this new path I'm on. But one thing I did know is that something was wrong, very wrong, heartless did not belong here. So how did they get here?

As I fought I thought of all of my old friends, Ashtcher, Rix, Rhys, wondering how they all were. Knowing Ashtcher, I'm sure he'd be trying to find his family or if he did, protecting him with his life. Then I thought if Rix was with him or Axel. Thinking of Axel made me slightly smile, I considered him and Saix to be my friends, until I remembered their betrayal. I became angry all over again. I also felt I needed to take down the organization once and for all for everything they did. The thought that I was so close to losing my heart, scared me and angered me. I was glad that I wasn't able to sleep that night.

The heartless swam around me and drew closer, closing me in. I slammed by keyblades into the ground as a light began to spark. It got bigger and turned into an orb of light and then it got bigger and bigger, erupting all throughout the keyblade graveyard, vanquishing the heartless. I took a quick deep breath and pulled my blades from the ground. But after that I looked down at my blades and noticed they were glowing trying to pull me in a specific direction. I followed wherever their glow got stronger. It let me to the grave a specific keyblade called, Master Keeper. Its wielder went by the name of Master Eraqus. I raised an eyebrow and looked at my blades as their glow vanished.

"What does this mean? What are you trying to tell me?" I asked aloud. I then looked around the seemingly empty, dusty keyblade graveyard. "I think it's time I left."

I then turned around and made my way my back to my gummi ship. Every time I stepped foot into this ship, it always brought back fond memories of Mickey. He always knew the right thing to say and always knew how to help. During our revisit to the other worlds he was always the peace maker and gave me the perfect guidance. The day before I left them in Hollow Bastion, Mickey advised me to go visit Yen Sid, and that maybe he could draw me closer to what I was looking for and could possibly give me insight on myself. I raised the ship into the sky and began to make my way to the mysterious tower.

When I arrived at the tower I observed its tall stature and the lush green grass around it. I walked up the white stone stairs and walked through the wooden double doors. When I entered the room there was nothing but a winding staircase leading up to one door that I could see toward the roof of the ceiling. It took a bit but I had finally reached the top of the stairs and knocked first on the door, but no answer. I heard a clicking sound. I wasn't sure if that meant it was unlocked now, but I just went for it. I twisted the knob that did turn out to be unlocked.