Chapter 26: A Statement

*Later in the Day*
*Nick's POV*
"Ok guys it has come to my attention that you are questioning my relationship with my daughter. Brandi MARA has been mine since the day she was born, she will always be mine till the day I die and nobody can ever change that. Stop saying she is Brandon's daughter because of her name and her looks. Me and Zoe decided to name her after Zoe's grandmother because she is important to Zo. I don't even know how this spread so quickly, randoms are coming to me and Zoe's account just to spread hate WHEN WE DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING. There aren't any documents, DNA test, or huge similarities to prove she isn't mine. Thank you to the real fans though who didn't spread hate, or even care..."
Thinking about this brought me to tears. What if they find out and it gets worse, the whole internet will know I lied to them.
*Zoe's POV*
I was also told by Syco management to make a bs statement too, so I did...
"Hey guys, it's Zoe and I just wanted to make a quick video regarding the drama that is surround me and my family. Nick and I as you know were together long before he was even signed to be in the band and we did normal couple things that led to Brandi being born.  I really don't know why people are now comparing her to Brandon but she's been alive for 2 years now and it's too late to change anything." Filming this video was very hard to do because I had been feeling sick the whole week. This feeling was the same when I was pregnant with Brandi... " Zoe, Brandon posted her birth certificate." Nick bursts in looking aggravated. He handed me his phone to show a picture of Brandi's birth certificate posted on Instagram. I guess it's time to tell the truth.

Zoe's statement was never posted btw
Chapter 27 out the next few days :)))
Thanks for 2k reads ♡