Chapter 21: Us

*Zoe's POV*
My dreams are becoming a reality. Nick has treated me so well and now we can finally be together. He doesn't keep anything from me and calls me his Queen. He even takes care of Brandi like his own and he's only 19."Of course I'll go on a date with you." I say hugging him.
The rest of the day was a blur as I couldn't stop thinking of our future together. Imagine Brandi playing with her future brother and sister. Nick comes home from the studio and showers me with kisses. Then later in the day we watch a movie as a family. Things are starting to lighten up as soon as Nick came into my life.
*The Date*
*Nicks POV*
As I'm getting ready I could hear Brandon and Charlotte fighting down stairs. The last month has been tough for Brandon. Brandi isn't even mine and it would hurt me not to see her, imagine actually being her father. I haven't told Brandon about me and Zoe yet, I didn't want him to be even more hurt.
(Nicks Outfit)

I left through the back door hoping no one would notice me leaving and I'm guess I got lucky

*Zoe's POV*
I haven't really made friends since I've been to LA so I had to hire a babysitter. I never realized how much like a mom I act like. I had to make sure everything was ok for my little girl which used up a lot of my time.

(Zoe's Outfit) I had barely enough time until Nick came

(Zoe's Outfit)
I had barely enough time until Nick came. "Hi beautiful" he says kissing me on the cheeks and giving me roses.  "Aww you're so sweet" I say as he starts to drive to the restaurant.
*At the Restaurant*
*Nicks POV*
"You look beautiful Zoe."
"Thanks, for the fourth time." She says smiling at me with a glow in her eyes. "I know but I can't stop thinking about you. Beauty is the first thing that comes to mind and I had to say it."
*Zoe's POV*
Him saying that made me blush. He's so cute.
*about 2 hours later*
After dinner we went to my house and Nick wanted to stay the night because his missed the baby. As soon as we got into the house he went straight to Brandi and started to cuddle her. We decided to watch a movie and he fell asleep with Brandi in his arms. The movie was about to end until someone rung the door bell. I stood there in shock as I opened the door to see Brandon.
Chapter 22 out next weekend :)))
(SH*TS ABOUT TO GET HEATED)