Chapter 2: A Relationship?

*Brandon's POV*
"Zoe I have to tell you something"
*Zoe's POV*
My heart sank. His tone of voice seemed sadden. Was he going to break up with me? Did he cheat? Hundreds of thoughts go through my head from one small sentence. But he didn't say anything else. He wiped my tears as he tells me that he was signed to a 5 year contract. A contract? Why did he seem so sad?
*Brandon's POV*
"it's ok Zo we will always be together, but I have to move to LA"
I said as her face brightens up "OMG LA" she's says in a confusing tone. I begin to worry but she starts to shower me with kisses. "Do you think I can move with you?" She said. "Really I was hesitating to ask. I didn't want to do a long distance relationship because those usually end badly 👀." We continue to talk as we walk to the car.
*Zoe's POV*
I've been in this car for ten minutes and I feel terrible. I thought this was nervousness but he's back and I'm not nervous anymore. "B stop the car!" As soon as he pulls over I start to throw up and he holds my hair back. "Baby are you ok?" He says with a worried look. "I don't know I've been throwing up all weekend and getting bad headaches." I say.
"Do you think you're pregnant?" Brandon says in fear
Chapter 3 out Monday :))))