Chapter 22: Anger

*Brandon's POV*
I drove to Zoe's house to try to get back with her. I realized I don't want to be with Charlotte and broke up with her. Especially after finding out she cheated on me, Charlotte aborted the baby as soon as I found out. Of course we still have to together in the public's eye but I genuinely hate being around her. I knock on Zoe's door and she opens it in shock. "Zoe I need to talk to yo-... Is that NICK? ARE YOU SERIOUS. HOW COULD YOU GO WITH MY OWN BANDMATE KNOWING IM THE FATHER TO OUR BABY. YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME ZOE." I stop yelling when I realized both Nick and the baby woke up. Looking at him made me get a burst of anger and push Zoe making her fall. She gets up and runs over to the baby taking her up stairs. Nick comes over to me and we start to fight. "ARE YOU SERIOUS NICK? I THOUGHT WE WERE BROTHERS!"
"YOUR AN IDIOT FOR LEAVING HER AND NOW YOU WANT HER BACK? BRANDON SHE MOVED ON AND FOUND SOMEONE BETTER AND DONT YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER AGAIN!"
*Nicks POV*
Brandon throws a punch hitting me in the chest. I throw a punch breaking his glasses, then throw a another making him fall. I would've done worse but Zoe held me back. She was crying and I didn't want her to see me like this. "Go with Brandi, I'll take care of this." Saying this made her hold me tighter. "Please I don't want you to get hurt-" before I could finish my sentence Brandon punches me in the eye making me pass out.
*Zoe's POV*
"brandon please stop" I could barely get those fews words out as Brandon started to yell and hit me until he saw the hurt in my eyes. He let go and started to cry. "Leave." And just like that, he left.
At this point I felt useless. I was basically alone and I didn't know what to do. Nick wasn't waking up so I just sat on the ground next to him and cried.
*A Few Minutes Later*
"Zoe I'll protect you stop crying-" A soft weak voice said. "NICK! Get up please."
*Nick's POV*
It took me a minute to realize what had just happened. I sit up and hold Zoe in my arms. "I'm sorry I should've been there. Baby please stop crying I'm ok. Brandi is ok. Well get through this just please stop crying." Every tear that fell hurt me even more. When she needed me most I wasn't there for her.
Chaptee 23 out next weekend ;()))