"Yes, this is how good you could look too if you all got off your fat asses once in a while." This seemed to snap something into Lydia as she soon strutted down the hallway with her usual cocky look on her face.

Billie didn't bother to say goodbye to Allison who stood next to her as even if the two had sorted things between them, it didn't mean they were best friends all of a sudden. Soon enough the girl was at the school's bleachers as she was desperate to talk to Stiles about the Isaac situation and she knew that she would be able to catch him sitting on the bench like he usually did.

But apparently, Billie was wrong for once as the boy stood in line with the other lacrosse players who waited to practice shooting the ball into the goal where Scott stood and tried to protect.

The girl cursed under her breath as she was desperate to talk to the boy, but once she spotted Isaac in line just in front of the boy she needed to talk to, instead of standing around waiting for disaster to happen, she speed walked over to the Stilinski boy. Thankfully Coach was busy shouting at Scott to notice the girl in heeled boots walk onto his field, but Stiles wasn't as oblivious as he was soon dragging the girl back to the stands.

"What are you doing? Go away!" The teen accidentally shouted as he was too busy concentrating on Scott, who was tackling each player to see who was the new werewolf in town.

"That's not how it works; you can't just poof me away... I've got to tell you something!" Billie yelled back with the same amount of energy as the boy next to her. But what stopped the two was the loud slam of two bodies - the ones of Scott and Isaac.

Billie quickly stooped Stiles from going over to the two by grabbing onto his lacrosse shirt, and he promptly obliged once he saw his dad and a few other officers quickly guide Isaac away from the field. Scott soon joined the duo, and the boy delved into listening in on the officer's conversation with the boy who had just found out was the new wolf of Beacon Hills.

"His father's dead. They think he was murdered," The McCall boy muttered as he used his wolf abilities. The two boys began discussing their current situation, but Billie was too focused on the boy who was now being dragged away by a cop. She felt awful for him as he trusted Derek and now that he was a wolf, everything was going to change - and the fact that the Hale man was nowhere to be seen angered the girl tremendously.

A harsh nudge to the girl's side was that dragged her out of her daydream of Isaac, and with a quick shove back to Stiles, the three began their descent to their next class which they all shared. Billie waited outside the boy's locker room as the two teens got changed, and as she was scrolling through her phone and texting Lydia, she didn't bother to look up at the boy who stood in front of her who had been talking to her for the last few minutes.

"- so, what do you say Bill?" Was the first thing the vampire heard from the boy whose name was either Mark or Miles, something Billie didn't care to know.

"One, don't call me Bill. Two, I wasn't paying attention, I stopped listening when you started talking, anyway, toodles," The redhead quickly blurted out once she saw both Scott and Stiles descend from the changing room. She didn't look back as she walked down the hallway to the dreaded Mr Harris's lesson, but luckily, she sat just in front of the two best friends, so she was able to listen in on their conversation.

Mr Harris didn't seem impressed by the constant chatter between the three friends, but once the boys shouted out loudly in annoyance once Billie had stated "I told Derek this would be a bloody mess!" and outed the fact that she knew about Isaac all along, the man quickly sent the three into the headmaster's office.

However, the teens were lucky they had been sent out as once they sat outside the man's office, they found out that Jackson lived across the street from Isaac and was a witness in the murder of the Lahey father.

Billie felt anger surge through her when she listened in on the conversation between Jackson and the sheriff as she had no clue that Isaac's father used to beat him while his neighbour did nothing about it. What she didn't expect was the soft hand on top of hers as she dug her nails into the chair out of anger - especially since it was Scott's.

The two had yet to properly make up or speak after their argument that had happened a few weeks ago, but Billie still deeply cared for the boy and it made her happy that he somewhat did too. However, their small moment was soon interrupted by the principles door opening and Mr Stilinski walking out with Jackson behind him.

Billie scoffed when Stiles grabbed a magazine in hopes to hide from his father, but with a quick smirk from the girl and a squeal from the boy beside her, the redhead quickly grabbed the paper from his hands.

"Yeah, that'll teach you not to steal my food like last week bitch!" The girl giggled, which only led Noah to shake his head in annoyance and walk away. What soon stopped the girl laughing was the sudden presence of their new principal - and it was Allison's freaking Argent's grandfather.

All three teens faces paled at the man who had only a few nights ago cut an innocent passing-through werewolf in half, and with both Scotts and Billies reputation in the supernatural world, this was sure not to end well. The trio were soon all uncomfortably sitting in the small office, and after reading both boy's files, he was quickly onto Billie, the girl who killed his daughter.

"Miss Baroni. Multilingual, very popular and almost perfect grades, well, apart from math," Gerard read out from the girl's file that Elijah had to remake every few years whenever they moved.

But Billie didn't take any notice of what the man began to drone on about, all she could look at was the photo of the young blonde woman who sat on his desk. The vampire had never felt guilt for whoever she killed as the Mikaelson family hadn't brought her up like that, but staring into the young Kate Argent's eyes, she felt it - guilt.

Luckily before she could explode with all the emotions she was suddenly feeling, the principal soon dismissed the three, and they all soon filled the empty hallway. Billie didn't bother to stick around and wait for the two to shout at her for not telling them about Isaac, but just as she was about to walk out of the building, Stiles quickly called her name which prompted her to swiftly turn around and blurt out an answer to what the boy was thinking.

"Yes, I'm bad at math! I still count on my fingers, and use a calculator for things like five plus seven, get over it Stilinski!"

o. 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡.