"Sorry, I thought the cute one was going to be here."

Billie sat on the boy's unmade bed as she looked over all the printouts of werewolves and Lycans that he had composed since getting home. Stiles gaped like a fish at the girl who had caught his eye since she joined yesterday as she looked very much like the teen he had a crush on since the third grade. But this gawping soon changed to confusion as the girl he had never spoken to had climbed through his window and was now sitting in his bedroom.

"Wha, what are you.." The Stilinski boy trailed off as he watched the girl stand up and walk towards him to where he still sat at his messy desk.

"I see you've done some research," Billie patronisingly replied to the boy as she pointed to the various sheets and laptop pages he had open. When she noticed his confused look, she began to get irritated as she was confident the boy knew what she was due to all the little comments and hints about the dead body she had overheard him say over the last two days.

"Look, I know you know what I am. So I can either light you on fire or drink all your blood. It's your choice, but you should know... I'm kind of starving." The vampire warned as she stepped forwards again. Stiles was now stood up and flush against his wall in fear at the girl in front of him but what made him scream out was when the beautiful girls face slowly merged into one of a monster.

Billies skin somehow got even paler than it was. Her canines turned into fangs, and large black veins surrounded her now all-black eyes. Stiles was scared beyond belief at the unknown creature that stood in front of him but soon regained his posture when he finally took in what the girl had said to him.

"You're a freaking vampire."

The comment from the Stilinski boy made Billie stop in her tracks as rather than it sounding like a statement; it seemed like the boy had only just figured out what the girl was, which now made her feel incredibly guilty and slightly stupid for assuming the teenager knew what she was. Billie quickly stepped away from the boy and made her face go back to what it initially looked like. She didn't know what to say to the teen to who she'd just outed herself, but it was Stiles to spoke up first.

"This means that you can help me with Scott!" He almost happily stated as he looked at the girl with bright eyes. Stiles was utterly terrified thinking what his best friend would do at the party tonight, and even though he was perplexed and frightened of the vampire who stood in front of him, he was too filled with adrenaline to care at that moment.

The boy then dragged the girl out of his house and quickly into his jeeps passenger side. At this moment, Billie recognised the sheriff's car that was parked just next to his, and she finally realised that this boy had the same surname as him, so she guessed this was his son.

"So, do they have any leads on the body they found?" Billie questioned as she looked out the window. She didn't know why she had agreed to help the new werewolf or even be dragged into the car, but once she realised that she could now use it to her advantage in getting herself out of trouble, she was glad that the strange boy had needed her help.

"Well, her body was pretty messed up when they found it," Stiles mumbled out as he searched for the house that the party was being hosted at. Billie was just glad that she had already changed into her short black dress and heels before visiting the boy as she was not turning up to a party underdressed.

"But they couldn't find the top half of her, so it's still inconclusive," The boy continued while pulling up to the house that had music booming and teenagers spilling out of it. Instead of focusing on the raging party that was going on, all Billie could focus on was what Stiles had said. They hadn't found the half of the body she had drained. But instead of happiness and relief that the girl should've felt, all she felt was dread at the thought of who the hell had removed the other half of the bodies blood.

"Are you coming?" Stiles quickly asked once he was standing outside of his car. Billie quickly nodded and pulled herself together before following the teen into the house. The redhead soon spotted her new strawberry blonde friend, who stood across the room to her and happily waved to her before following Stiles into the backyard.

Allison was staring worriedly at Scott, who held his head tightly, but he was soon gone in a flash which made everyone follow after him in worry. However, Scott was too quick, and since the full moon was in full swing, he couldn't hear the three who called for him to stop and instead got in his car and drove away.

This prompted Stiles to do the same and completely forget that he had just dragged a vampire here for help, just to leave her with no ride home. Billie cursed under her breath, and she would've normally stayed and partied until the sun rose, but she was in no mood to do so. So instead, she gave a glance to Allison, but decided against talking to the girl and instead made the brief walk home that she didn't even realise was that short until she got inside her empty house.

What shocked the girl, though, was when she walked into her kitchen and saw the open bottle of red liquid that was sat there. But the shock was soon gone, and she groaned deeply when she saw the person who stood just behind it.

It was Elijah, and he didn't look happy.

o. 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬.