"You're r-right." I agree then we hear a loud bang against the wall.

I flinch as I look at my door and see it come open a little bit. Seokjin then walks over and looks outside of my room, he walks back in and closes the door behind him.

"Not looking so pretty out there for the demon thing or Jungkook." He tells me then I take a deep breath.

"C-Could Hoseok d-do an e-exorcism?" I ask Seokjin then he shrugs.

"You ask him that and it's his call." He answers then I open my door.

Jungkook looked like the first time we met, when he jumped out of my television at my apartment. While the demon had its hands around Jungkook's neck and its long-ass tongue hanging out of its mouth.

"Hoseok!" I call out then he looks back at me.

Both the demon and Jungkook look at me then the demon smiles. It lets go of Jungkook then runs at me, but Jungkook jumps on its back and throws it down the hallway.

"Get back in your room, now!" He commands.

"Do an exorcism on the demon!" I tell him and he looks at me confusingly.

"You want me to do that now?" He asks me and I nod.

"Please! But don't do it to Jungkook!" I beg then he pulls a cross out of his pocket.

"Hopefully this'll keep her in Hell." Hoseok mutters as he walks forward.

Jungkook had his hands around the demon's throat while screeching at it.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok calls out then Jungkook looks over his shoulder. "Move!" Hoseok demands as he holds up his cross.

"Do it over her while I hold her down, I'll be fine!" Jungkook exclaims then Hoseok stands over him, but the cross directly over the demon's face.

"'He believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.'" Hoseok recites as Jungkook starts shaking in pain as the demon screeches. "'Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wills of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against the spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with a prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication of all saints.'" Hoseok says then the demon cries out one last time.

"In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen." Hoseok says then the demon releases an ear-bleeding scream, making me cover my ears.

I close my eyes and wait for the screaming to stop. Once it stops, I open my eyes and see Jungkook as his normal self, laying on the ground covering his arms and many injuries on him.

"Dammit, and I just fixed him up, too." I comment then Seokjin runs over next to Jungkook.

"This is a lot worse, Y/N." Seokjin tells me as he picks up Jungkook.