Bloody Sunset Prolouge

For those who might not want to wait I am putting up the prolouge today. Enjoy this little preview. Read on.

-Callie

Prolouge

It's been 3 years scince I found out I was half vampire. My real dad's name is Edward Cullen he and my mom got married 17 years ago. They had just come back from thier honeymoon when I came into the picture. She was scared so she ran away to live with Jacob Black. Now Jacob had imprinted on me when I was a baby. Now I'm a bit different I have 3 extra powers which is strange. I have telikinisis, thought transfer and mind reading like my dad. What also makes me different is that I should have grown up really fast but I was born a bit more human then in the middle.

5 years later after I was born my mother was killed by another vampire seeking revenge. 9 years after that the same one killed Jake too and that's how my father and I met for the first time. He had no idea I exsited it was a shock for me too. He over reacts to anything that has to do with danger. So when Alice saw her come for me he sent me to a hotel where I meet the love of my life Dimitri. My dad helped him and his mother,Anya, move to Forks and open up a restruant. It was my birthday and he proposed to me to marry him.

Now i know what you're thinking how can i love him if I was imprinted on. Well there are three ways to break that bond. The first one is that I get killed by a vampire bite, which wouldn't be too hard if i didn't want to live with him. The second one is that I proved that i loved him with all my heart and soul, which I was so lucky to do. The last one was a bit more complicated, I had to tell Jacob that I didn't love him and I had to drink his blood. See that one would be alot more complicated because I didn't have any of his blood and I had to say it to his face. But all is well and now it's only a couple of days left till I marry Dimitri.