Chapter 3: Be Our Guests

Start from the beginning

"Okay," J.D sighs, "Fine. I get where you're coming from and... I will support you. Whether you get picked as the champion or not."

"Well looks like my work is done," Danneel says. Turning to glare at her cousin she states, "Almost as if you didn't need to drag me away from my breakfast!"

"Love you Dani Day!"

"Shut up!" Danneel laughs getting up and making her way back to her rightful table.

"I was beginning to think you lost your way," Cass smiles as Danneel sits down between Draco and Zara.

"Are J.D and Riley okay?" Zara asks cutting her pancakes.

"No, they're fine." Danneel reassures, "They just had a little spat. It was over the tournament, Riley wanted to enter and J.D didn't want her too... long story short they figured it out and Riley's going to enter."

"Good for her!" Daphne exclaims.

"Yeah, I'm really proud of her." Danneel smiles.

"I heard that the other two schools are arriving today at dinner," Draco comments putting his arm on Danneel's shoulder.

"Yeah, I heard that too." She agrees.

"Durmstrang and some French school," Blaise adds.

"The French school's named Beauxbaton. My cousin went there." Daphne explains.

"Oh and Danneel," Cass says, "Don't ever leave me in the dorm with Pansy ever again!"

"Why? What did she do this morning?" Danneel laughs.

"She kept talking and talking and TALKING about how Draco is taking her to Hogsmeade tomorrow. First it was about how he asked then it was about what she's going to wear and then the conversation went to all the possible ways Pansy thought the date could go." Cass glares.

"Honestly Draco," Blaise says with his mouth stuffed with food, "I don't know what you see in her." He swallows and casts a pitiful glance at Danneel which she responds with a glare.

"She's not that bad," Draco groans, "She's okay, and I mean she's not unbearable to look at."

"Is that what you tell every girl you try to shag?" Cass snorts.

Danneel's face begins to get red and she shrugs off Draco's arm before standing up. "I left my books in the dorm, and I'm going to go get them."

"Danneel..." Cass sighs.

"What?" She squeaks, "I'm done eating I just need my books and I'm going to head to class. Anyone want to come with?"

"I'll go with you!" Zara says standing up as well.

"Thanks, Zari! See you all in class."

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

"This week has been a drag," Daphne groans flopping down on her four-poster bed, "I'm so glad it's Friday."

"Well dinner doesn't start for an hour so we've got some time to kill," Cass says taking out her ponytail, shaking her hair loose.

"I meant to ask," Daphne says sitting up, "Are you okay Danneel? You looked a little pale this morning."

"Yea I'm fine. Just a little tired s'all." Danneel replies rummaging in her side drawer.

"Sure you were," Cass mumbles.

"It didn't have to do with the fact that Draco was talking about a certain pug?" Zara smirks.