Yoon Jeonghan | 1004

This is for my bestie, Rea. She asked me to use the name Jin-ae. So I hope you'll enjoy it!

____________________________________

My name's Lee Jin-ae, I'm the twin of Lee Ho-seok or you know him as Wonho. From Monsta X.

I was born on the angel day, or October 4th. Yeah, I have such a great life that everyone wanted.

Yeah right, that's all a lie. Enough of that shit let's get back to the reality.

Jin ae's POV

"Hey, have you look at their new comeback 'shoot out'? It's really amazing. Wonho really kills it."

"Can you even believe someone like him actually has a nerd like Jin-ae as a twin sister?"

Okay, that's going to far. I'm not a nerd.

I slammed the book(more like comics) on the table and walk towards the girl.

"Say that again?" She didn't bother to answer and just looked down.

Then I slammed her table.

"Mind your own business, Soomi. It's not like you got better grade than me." Oops, that might've been to harsh.

And just like that I leave the scene. I'm swag I won't turn back. I never regret anything.

And I didn't regret meeting and being friends with the angel everyone adores.

"Hi, I'm Yoon Jeonghan. Nice to meet you, please treat me well."

Looks like another player and will be popular among the girls. Obviously not me.

"Okay, please sit down right over there and wait for the teacher." Mr Kim said and left the classroom.

Wow, he's actually sitting next to Wonho the greatest. And the girls are squealing because the two good-looking guys sat next to each other.

Again, it's obviously not me.

[All teachers please proceed to the meeting room right now.]

All students cheer as we don't have to learn. Although I'm also cheering INSIDE.

Good looking Wonho
Jin-ae, I forgot to bring my money today..😖
I'm gonna starve during lunch.😢

Jin Eyy
If you're expecting me to lend you money you're wrong.

Good looking Wonho
Meanie!😤
Oh, and can the new kid join us for lunch later?😃❓

Jin Eyy
That angel boy?

Good looking Wonho
Angel? What are you talking about?😶

Jin Eyy
Nothing. Stop texting me btw, you sit two seats away from me.

Good looking Wonho
Okay sis~ 😋
Don't forget to treat me💞💞

Jin Eyy
Fine.
If you eat too much you'll lose your abs.

Good looking Wonho
Silly girl. Wonho never lose his abs!

- Some time skip till lunch by Jooheon's dimples -

"Hey twin! What are you eating?" Wonho asked as he sat next to me with the angel. Why am I calling him that by the way?

I continue chewing on the bread and hand him a burger. And his eyes shines like a monkey who got a banana.