•//8//•

I was sitting next to Alex on the sofa while everyone was questioning Noah on our teen years together and what I was like, when the door bell rang.I knew it wasn't my sister or cousin because they wouldn't have rang the bell.My mom answers the door and I can hear light chattering. "Lesley mira(look) who's here!"My mom says excited walking into the living room. I squeal in excitement running to my long time bestie. "Ive missed you so much oh my god" I say hugging her tightly "I've missed you too but don't kill me before I can eat dinner.She laughs. I let go of her "God I haven't seen you in so long." I sigh "It's been like a good 3 years since we've met up." "Oh hi there it's just me Noah the one that called you over." Noah interferes pretending to be offended. "Noah I see you all the time"Mia says hugging Noah's much larger frame. "Mia let me introduce you to my friends." I say pulling her infront of the group. "This is Alex.My really annoying best friend."She shakes Alex's hand "I'm sorry you have to put up with Lesley I know how annoying she is"Mia whisper yells so I can hear her. "This is Zane probably the funniest person you will ever meet." She shakes Zane's hand. "Corrina and Todd.Both are way too pretty to hang with us but they do anyways." "I follow you on Instagram you're even prettier in real life!" Mia says smiling at Corrina. "You are too."Corrina compliments back.Todd just smiles and shakes her hand. "Of course you know Jason and Trisha" "Let me guess you've seen our break up video?"Jason laughs "I did actually and I've seen Trisha on Shane Dawson's channel its so great to meet you guys."She shakes there hands and it's on to the next. "Hello I'm Dominic soon to be you're next boyfriend." He kisses her hand flirting. "Dom she has a boyfriend."I laugh "Well in that case I can still be your next boyfriend."He swings his arm around my shoulder causing a little bit of a glare from David but I brush him off laughing. "Lastly this is David" "Oh so I've seen the pictures on Instagram are you guys like dating or what?" She ask sharing his hand. "Me and David aren't really dating its just for the vlogs." I tell her and Noah after making sure my mom isn't around. "Oh I get It  well still great to meet her fake boyfriend." "Great to meet you too."He smiles the door is just opened this time and I'm turn to see my cousin and sister. "Tommy!!"I scream running into my favorite cousins arms. "Lesley mi primita! I've missed you soo much"He says giving me a little squeeze.He loved making it known I was the little cousin despite him being only 3 years older then me. "Sissy!"Savannah says hugging me tightly. "I missed you I haven't seen you since January" "I know it's been too long"I sigh. "I wanna say sorry for lying to you.Me and mami just didn't want you to get hurt."She states with sad eyes. "It's cool sis don't worry." "Thank you sis.But let's be happy.Hola Alex!"She gives him a cheek to cheek kiss.She greets the rest of the group knowing them all. "Go say hi to mami she's cooking."I instructed Savannah and Tommy. Just as the door bell rung.I knew who it was instantly. "Alex can you get the the door?" I ask with puppy dog eyes. He startes to get up but Noah stops him. "Nope you get the door." "But I don't want to." "Lesley it's not going to be as bad as you think.Just go open the door.Youll be fine." Jason says softly. "Alright." I walk off to open the door despite being super nervous. "Lesley." "Dad."I give him a really quick hug but then focus my attention to my now discovered little brother. "And you're Julian.It's really great to meet you." "Yea it's great to finally meet my oldest sister!"He says excitedly. "Can I give you a hug?" I ask teary eyed.I always wanted a little brother. Instead of replying he just hugs me.I had on vans so he was taller then me by a few inches. "Come inside I'll introduce you to all my friends!" I drag him inside not paying attention to my dad. "I don't know if you've seen them online befor-" "Of course I have.I watch the vlog squad all the time I noticed everyone earlier but we didn't really meet." He smiles. "Well here they are! Oh this is Noah and Mia you probably seen them before too." "Yup it's great to meet everyone!"  "So you watched the vlogs even before you knew you were related to Lesley?" Todd asks "Yea I even follow her on social media.I knew something about her stood out I just never knew what it was."Julian laughs. "Dad these are my friends.Trisha,Jason,Dominic,Noah,Mia,Todd,Corrina,David,Zane and Alex." I point them all out. "It's very nice to meet you all." He waves and smiles.They all say "Same to you" and stuff like that. "Come on my mom is in the kitchen." I lead them to the kitchen where my mom is finished the food and talking to my sister and cousin. "Benjamin look who is here." "Savannah mi niña." He gives her a hug and smiles wide. "Tommy I haven't seen you since you were small."He firmly shakes his hand. "Julian come here this is my cousin Tommy."Savannah waves him over to introduce him to Tommy. "Lesley help me put all this food in the dinning room I guess everyone can eat in the living room after I serve them ." I help her take spoons and plates and forks and pots of food into the dining room.While I'm putting the last pot I hear heavier foot steps stroll in the dinning room behind me. "I just want to tell you I'm sorry.For leaving your mom and you and your sister.Im sorry for not reaching out to niña,I'm sorry for not being apart of your life for so long but I'm different now.Im sober now.I know that I want to be apart of your life and I know that things might take a while to get used to but I'm not leaving." "I accept your apology.I would like to have you in my life.I know that it is going to take some time to get used to but I'm willing to put down my barriers and accept you being here." "Thank you Lesley all I wanted was a chance thank you so much" He says hugging me while tearing up.I hug back and let out a deep breath. "I should probably get everyone over here to get their food and stuff." "Yes I'll go see if your mother needs anything. I walk to the living room where everyone is talking. "Guys the food is all done and in the dinning room so go so my mom can serve you."The guys all get up really fast rushing to the dinning room. I help my mom serve everyone and I serve myself and go to the living room.I sit next in between Dom and Julian. "Thank you for this food Ms.Santos it's amazing!" David says stuffing his mouth with food. "Ay no problem David and please you guys can call me Angela."she smiles. Everyone says thanks to my mom and chit chats amongst themselves. "Julian do you think Dad would let you come out to L.A with me for a week?" I say randomly. "I mean I spend a lot of my time there anyways because I'm a dancer but I'm always there with him in our apartment or with my aunt from my mother's side.It would be cool to stay with you!" "Yes that would be so great for us to spend time together and get to know each other" "Dad can I go with Lesley to L.A for a week?!" He asks "I mean I'm okay with it only if she is." He looks at me raising an eyebrow. "It was actually my idea.Ill pay for his flight and everything!" "You don't have to do that I'll pay for his flight but okay he can go" "Yes I get to spend a week in L.A with the vlog squad!" "Woww you only wanna go because of them?"I pretend to be fake hurt. "No no no of course not I wanna spend time with you too!"He replies causing laughter.
    🔅🔅🔅Time Skip After Dinner🔅🔅🔅
I say bye to my brother and father who I had learned a lot about.Julian had told me about how he was a dancer and you tuber and I had learned that my dad owned a chain of clubs around the U.S and that Julian's mother had passed away when he was 8 in a car accident so they had been alone ever since. Zane,Trisha has Jason had left shortly after.Jason and Trisha to a hotel near Disney Land and Zane to his families house.Corrina and Todd went up to the attic ,my mom was watching her shows in her room and Alex was already asleep in Savannah's room.That left David,Savannah,Mia,Noah,Dom,Tommy and I in my room. "Dom you got some on you?"I ask curiously. "You already know it babyy." He unzips his fanny pack and pulls out some weed and rolling paper. He grinds up the weed and me and him start rolling up two blunts. "These two are always getting high I swear!"David laughs. "Gotta release my stressss"Dom says dragging the 's'. We chit chat and finish rolling our blunts. We light up and take a few puffs. I already knew Mia and Noah didn't smoke and I knew David didn't want to. "You want sis?" I point the j at my sister. She shrugs takes it takes a few puffs and passes it to Tommy. "Y'all keep that Ill smoke wit Dom."I laugh taking the joint from in between Doms lips. "Thank you kind sir" I giggle "Les you forgot to open the window you know your mom hates that smell!"Mia scurries to open the window. "oh shitt" I laughing handing it back to Dom. So what's the plan for tomorrow?" David asks. "Well I took it upon myself to get everyone tickets to Disney World. Well everyone except Trish and Jason because they are spending the day together tomorrow and going the day after that. "What Les thats alot of fucking money you could have told me I would have paid! Do you guys wanna come too?" David ask Savannah,Mia,Noah and Tommy. "I mean I'm down" Mia shrugs. "Same" the others say. "Well if they are gonna go I'll pay for them too and I'll buy my dad and Julian a ticket in the process." I say getting my phone out to get tickets. "Already done"David says locking his phone and putting it in his pocket. "David really!" "Yes Lesley really." He laughs "Thanks!" they all say. "But wait what time?" Tommy questions "Park opens at nine so you can meet us here at 8 or just meet us at the park"I answer. "Alright well it's getting late so I'm gonna get going,do you want a ride Savannah?" Tommy ask my stoned sister. Who had basically finished off the blunt herself. "Yes please!"she laughs "Alright goodnight guys see you tomorrow morning" I hug them both. "Yea I'm gonna leave to it is getting late being the fact we have to wake up early" Mia says.You say goodnight and bye to her too. She gives hugs to everyone and leaves. "Noah you staying over tonight?" "I mean I would but I'm gonna have to change my clothes tomorrow morning" "Boo you suck!" I stick my tongue at him "You'll be Alright.Ill catch you two twomorow."He says dabbing up David and Dom and then hugging me before leaving. "And then there were three" Dom says in a deep voice causing me to laugh hysterically.It wasn't even that funny but I was high as shit. "Yea but I'm gonna shower and go to bed so Dom you better be out by the time I'm done!"David says while exiting to shower. "And then there were two" I mimic Dom's voice from moments earlier. Causing you both to laugh. I throw myself back on my pillow and Dom lays his head on my stomach. "You know I think David is jealous of you. "I giggle "Why?" "Because we are super close plus you are a flirt." "Well if he's not gonna do it I am!"Dom jokes "We should get him mad.When he comes back pretend to be sleeping and if he asks you to move move ignore him!" I laugh like a kid on a playground causing trouble. "If he kills me it's your fault" "I won't let him" I laugh while taking out my phone to text Julian and tell him to be up and at the house early for Disney World.
🔅🔅🔅A few minutes later🔅🔅🔅
We hear footsteps coming towards the room so me and Dom pretend to be cuddled up and sleeping. When David walks in he sucks his teeth. "Dom bro get up let me lay here" "Dom" he pushes him a little and we both try hard not to laugh. "Fine I guess I'll sleep with Alex"He sucks his teeth and walks out the room. "If he gives us an attitude tomorrow we know why."I laugh. "He's gonna be mad at me more then you"Dom says "True" I say before closing my eyes and falling asleep.