•//4//•

Corrina Snap -
Why is she sooo bad😍

"Les im totally gonna post this" Corrina says showing me the picture she had just took of me

"Les im totally gonna post this" Corrina says showing me the picture she had just took of me. "Send that to me please"I say over the music,we had all decided to throw a party tonight so the house was flooded with people. "Of course,come let's get something to drink!"I get up and adjust myself .We walk into the kitchen where a bunch of people are taking shots.I pour two shots for us and Corrina makes two vodka sodas. We take the shots at the same time then drink some of the vodka mixture. "Where's Todd?"I ask Corrina "I don't know I'm gonna go look for him I wanna have some fun"she says with a wink. "Go ahead girl"I laugh giving her a little push.I take another shot. "Don't drink too much Lesley"I hear my bestfriend Alex's voice say from behind me. I turn around to face him "I'm good Alex don't worry" I say giving him a quick peck on the cheek before talking to some girls I've never met before I'm approached by Zane.He walks up to me with Scott not far behind him.He has his camera in one hand and a cup in the other. "Zane!!"I smile at him as he comes up to me "Lesley baby  our semifriend Scott here made this drink and it's super strong."He puts the cup in my hand "Scott explain what's in this" "Okay so I basically put a little Vodka a few shots of Tequila and a half of a beer I a cup and boom I made that."He says pointing at the cup as I hear him say the ingredients I scrunch up my nose a little "Zane what are you up to?" I question him "I'm trying to get some content but baby it's hard no one will drink it" He laughs "Fuck it!" I shrug chugging down the disgusting mix of alcohol earning an "Oh shit!"from Scotty who didn't think I would do it. Alex sent me a disapproving face from a few feet away causing to roll my eyes. I would be lying if I say I almost didn't throw up. But I washed it down with my drink from before and smiled for the camera. "I honestly didn't think you would do it!"Zane exclaims "Me neither"Scott says "I'm a champ bitches!"I say to the camera before he turns it off. "Your stomach is gonna be fucked"Scott notes "If she throws up I'm not taking her home"Alex says noticing the scene "Wow Alex  thanks!"I roll my eyes playfully before going off to dance with Heath.Heath was twerking and I was slapping his ass and laughing while snap chatting. "Ayee!" Everyone cheering us on as we danced like crazy.Liza jumped next to me and started to fake twerk. I shared a few more laughs before stumbling off to get some more to drink.I knew I shouldn't drink anymore because I already felt drunk but I didn't care,I was enjoying myself. I kept downing shots and dancing.Hours past and the party was slowly dying down.Mostly just other creators were still here but we were having a good time. "Lesley take this shot with me"and already drunk Ilya calls from the coffee table.Before I could walk there I felt someone grab me I turn to see Alex again. "Aleexx I haven't seen you all nightt"I hugging him "You've been drinking to much I think it's time for you to go home.Sorry Ilya no more shots for her!"He calls back "No hold on I'll be right there!" I say instead,He looks at me and Alex with a confused face but shrugs.Alex was my best friend but he had always done this,try to act like my father and it was annoying. "Alex I'm fine" "You can't even walk straight come on"He tried to pull me away but I pull my arm from his grip "Leave me alone" "I'm trying to help you" "You do this shit all the time I'm good!" "You're drunk lets go!"He raises his voice too attempting to pull me again "Leave me the fuck alone Alex I'm grown I can handle myself!" "You're so fucking difficult,why the fuck do I deal with you?"He says shaking his head I can tell he's been drinking too but I didn't care. "So don't fucking deal with me!"I laugh "Don't come to me talking about how you don't feel well then." "Fuck off Alex your acting like my dad." "Alright Lesley remember you said that"He says throwing his hands in the air walking away frustrated.I just roll my eyes and sit next to Ilya and David. "What was that about?"they ask "He's being annoying I'm over it.Lets take this fucking shot already!" I shake Ilya a little to get him amped.For the next hour I dance and even smoke a little with Dom.Only the squad was in the house at this point no one else.For the most part everyone was knocked out. "All right Dom I'm gonna go check on Ilya he's been in the bathroom for mad long." I hand him the blunt so he can finish smoking and I stumble to the bathroom to see Ilya vomiting. "Are you okay?"I ask quietly. "I'll be fi-"before he could answer he's throwing up again. "I'll go get David" I  walk into Jason's room where David is talking to him and Trisha. "David Ilya is throwing up" "So leave him he'll be fine" He says earning a laugh from the couple. "David let's fucking go I don't want to babysit Ilya" I groan dragging him out the room. "Oo what's the rush"he smirks pinning me against the wall. "Really David,I don't want to do this right now"I groan.
Not true,there was something about him that I am greatly attracted to but I know he's just playing with me so I refuse to give into him.
"We both know that's not true"He grins and leaves kisses all over my neck.When he finds me soft spot he sucks on it softly causing a small moan to escape from my lips.I pull his face up to mine and smash our lips together.I felt him smile into the kiss before pulling away. "Sorry Lesley I just really don't want to do this right now."He flashes me an evil grin before walking to the bathroom leaving me more then a little sexually fustrated.
Deciding to I wanted to vent I walke to Alex's room.I don't bother to knock I just walk right in.I go to lay on the bed next to him trying not to wake him. "Lesley what are you doing" he mumbles "I need to vent and I don't feel go-" "Nope I told you to stop drinking but you didn't want to listen and where you smoking?" He ask taking in a deep breath "Only a little with Dom,Alex don't be a jerk right now just let me tell you something"I try to push him over but he doesn't move an inch "Your really gonna ignore me?"I whine. "You're acting like my dad"Is all he says quoting me from before.I storm out angrily and go back to the living room where Dom is falling asleep on the couch. "Dom make a little room Alex kicked me out"he doesn't say anything back just makes room for me to lay next to him.Im so drained I don't even bother taking off my shoes.
Alex really didn't have to be so mean,it was strange that he would treat me this way.Even if we fought we made up instantly,but if that's how he want to act I wasnt going to argue with him.
I was stuck in my own thoughts but unfortunately I was interrupted by a pale figure wearing a hat who I identified of course as David. "Come with me!" David says loudly "Shut the fuck up Dom is sleeping"I whisper yell. "Oh so you're sleeping with him but he's not your boyfriend.You could have just slept in Alex's room" He says in a weird tone it almost sounded like jealousy but I ignored it. "Alex and I are fighting right now.What do you want?"I was getting a little annoyed of David and this teenage games he wanted to play. "Just come with me."before I could protest he's dragging me out the house. "David what the fuck do you want?" "Woah why do you have to act like that?"He ask pushing my hair behind my ear leaning in to kiss me. I push him back roughly. "Come on don't act like that with me Lesley"He says attempting again. "David back the fuck off!"I raise my voice shoving him. He goes to speak but I cut him off. "David I'm fucking over this shit! You want to toy with Liza fine that's on you but I'm not going to be the dumbass that allows you to fuck with my feelings so just back the fuck off!" And with that I stormed off by myself.He called for me a few times but I ignored him.As I turned the corner I took out my phone ordered myself and Uber.I sat on the curb and waited for it to come,I wanted to be by myself without anyone else.Without Alex,Without David.Without everyone.