Chapter 65 - Lights! Camera! Love!

Today, the kids were outside of Pallet Town, and this time Persian had join in with them for the day. Ash finally decided to train for the Pokémon League, so they all decided to head out to practice together.

"Look at this place!" Misty said as she admired the field and the river before noticing that not far away there were a couple of tents. "It's the perfect place for training," Emma said. "I think there are people here," Misty said as she pointed at the tents. "I'm sure they won't mind us using this field," Ash said, "Besides we not that close to them."

"Let's get some training," Brock said and they headed to the other side of the river. "All right!" Ash said and looked at Emma, "Let's battle Emma." The girl smirked, "You sure you want to battle against me?"

"Sure I'm sure!" Ash said, "Let's go!" He ran forward and made a room for a battlefield. Emma handed Togepi to Misty and her two friends walked to the side. "Fine," she said, "Which Pokémon?"

"I'll use Pikachu at this round," Ash said and his male Pikachu jumped off of his shoulder. "Pika-chu!" he said as he stood up, ready to battle. "Then I choose..." Emma said and smirked, "Persian." Ash, his Pikachu, Misty and Brock looked surprised while Persian jumped forward and stood in front of Emma, smirking.

"Wait, you can use Persian for a battle?" Misty asked. Emma nodded as she crossed her arms over her chest, "You may not know this, but Persian is mainly my Pokémon. He's mine since I was little, but he's staying with Hanna."

"I didn't know that," Ash said. "So, let's get this battle started," Emma said. Ash smirked, "Let's," he agreed, "Pikachu, use Quick Attack!"

"Double Team!"

Pikachu stopped in the middle as copies of Persian appeared. "Use Fury Swipes!" Emma called. The copies disappeared and the real Persian appeared behind the male mouse, and he scratched Pikachu with one of his front paws, making him fell forward.

Persian jumped above him, standing in front of Emma as Pikachu stood up. "You okay Pikachu?" Ash called. "Pika," the male mouse said with a nod. "Use Thunder Shock!" Ash called. "Dodge!" Emma called.

Persian jumped away before the thunder shock could hit him. "Use Skull Bash!" Emma called. Persian ran toward the male Pikachu, and slammed his head with Pikachu's body, making him fly to the other side and hit the ground.

"Persian, one mo--" Emma started but cut herself off when a net fall on top of her. She yelped when she got pulled up in the air. "Hey!" Misty called and her, the boys and the Pokémon looked up to see Team Rocket as they laughed.

"Prepare for trouble!"

"Make it double!"

"To protect the world from devastation."

"To unite all people's within our nation."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love."

"To extended our reaches to the stars above."

"Jessie."

"James."

"Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light."

"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth! That's right!"

"Team Rocket!" Misty, Ash and Brock called in annoyance. "Why can't you give us a day off from you?!" Misty called. "Well then you about to have it for the rest of your lives," James said. "Bye now," Meowth said as their air balloon started to fly away with Emma.

"Stop!" Ash called and they all ran after them. Persian jumped up and used Scratch to cut the net, releasing Emma immediately. Ash caught Emma before she fell to the ground and Meowth glared at his evolved form, "Hey!"