"Aye y'all funny as hell." I said as I laughed then hit the blunt while on Instagram live.

"They like where Youngboy. That pussy ass nigga over there sleep." I said as I pinged the camera at him.

"Three put me in the camera." Doo said as he walked over there and climbed in my lap.

"Kentrell Get up, why you got me here if you sleep and stuff I'm bored." Jonai said as she pouted and kept pushing on his shoulder trying to wake him up. He so dumb, I don't know why he got her here knowing Anghel gone spazz. "Aye he need to get up anyway we gotta fly to Atlanta for mama G dinner. Ian getting gone off on for nobody." Montana shakey ass said.

I shook my head laughing and me and Doo said bye to live and I got off it. It was boring cause damn near everybody was sleep. K was knocked out on the couch him and TayTay. Joe fell asleep playing candy crush and of course Montana and Tracey was boo'd up. They need to gone get married them folks been together like 10 years now.

Bri and I broke up cause she and Loni found out about the girls. I been trying everything in my power to get her back but she cut me off from everything. I been trying to act like I don't care but deep down a nigga fucked up bout it.
•••••••••••••

(Have Blair had a POV yet?? I can't remember but anyway she getting one now

(Have Blair had a POV yet?? I can't remember but anyway she getting one now.)

"I don't even know why she want a damn turkey AND a ham. I don't eat neither one." Anghel complained as we walked around the grocery store to get more things mama G needed. I just laughed cause every since Kentrell nem left and it's been just me and her she been acting more and more like a baby.

"Girl shut up with all that complaining." I laughed out and shook my head. She sighed then we continued on to the meat section to find the ham and turkey. Mama G and Aunt even nem was throwing down in the kitchen.

"Stop Kayden put that down 'fore you break it." She yelled as she chased Draco around as he ran with a jar of jalapeños. I had to record that shit and send it to K.

Me: 1 Video Message
K🐍💚: 😂😂😂 Draco took off on her big ass 😂😂
Me:😂😂😂 Mane I swear.

I put my phone down and went to find them. Soon as I turned the corner she was walking back my way while holding Draco arm looking mad as hell.

"You might as well get ready cause y'all son gone give you hell." I said as I laughed and shook my head.

"All this nigga produce is boys gahdamnit." She grunted out while putting Draco In the basket so he couldn't mess with nothing else.

"Hoe!" Draco bad ass hollered out as he got mad cause she put him in the basket.

"Kayden! That's not nice." Anghel proper ass hollered out. "And look your dada calling me now, I'm finna snitch."

"Nooooo!" Draco whined.

I shook my head laughing and pushed the basket around making sure we had everything on the list.

"Your bad ass son done called me a hoe

"Your bad ass son done called me a hoe." Anghel pouted in the camera.

"Pop his ass then." I shrugged while rolling up my weed. We was almost in Atlanta cause my mama been blowing me up since last week making sure I'm coming.

"I'm not doing that, I don't like being the reason kids cry."

"Awww yeah our son gone run over your ass."

"Why everybody so sure it's gone be a boy?" She questioned.

"Cause that's all this nigga produce. Ain't not one girl came out his nut sack." Joe ugly ass hollered out.

"Aye pull up at that gas station I need a drink I'm thirsty as fuck." Three told Charlie. He pulled into the gas station lot and we hopped out the truck going on the store.

"How far y'all is from Atlanta?" Blair got in the camera and asked.

"Why? Boomer ain't with us he with Ben nem."

"Nigga just answer the question you get on my nerves ain't nobody checking for his black ass."

"Haha we in Decatur slime we will be there soon."

"Baby daddy bring me some snacks." Anghel cheesed in the camera. Her ass love doing that shit cause her teeth pretty if her ass had some fucked up teeth she wouldn't do it as much I bet.

"No didn't y'all just leave the grocery store bruh?"

"Yes but Ian want nothing at the time, now I do."

"Whatchu' want slime?" I asked as I smacked my teeth.

"Hot ruffles, Fruity mambas, hot pickle, dill pickle, sprite, nacho cheese Doritos and some skittles."

"This shit sad. You ain't finna feed my baby all that bad shit. I'll get you some carrots and vegetables."

"Stop playing with me or I'll piss you off when you get here."

"How?"

"By not doing what we talked about. Keep playing."

"Aight slime I'm finna get it, we gone call y'all later a nigga phone on 5%"

"Okay bye I love you, here draco tell yo dada you love him."

"Luh you dada" Draco said as he waved. I told him back then hung up.