Undying Love [Wu Chang X Reader]

This will be an AU! Intersection Bishounen Wu Chang. So... It's basically the Intersection Bishounen himself, so... Yea. Idk tho, it's all up to you.

Warning: OoC, Absurdness...

***

You didn't know why you could wind up in a such town like this: there's fog, fog, and fog as far as you could see. The fog was so thick that you could barely see something about 10 metres away from you. You rode a train about a few hours ago, and walked to find your relative's house which had given you a very unclear address. A sigh escaped from your mouth, as it seemed that you wouldn't go anywhere if you didn't get a better view or direction.

Fixing your bag, you continued to roam cluelessly around the small town. You find an intersection, and sighed for the third, or maybe for the fourth time in an hour. Maybe you could wait for someone to pass by, but in the last hours, you hadn't seen anyone which made the situation worsened. You decided to go north, but then you felt that someone walked towards you. An eerie feeling started to fill the air, as you started to shiver. You swore you could see a silhouette coming from your west, walking through the thick fog.

A tall, unnaturally beautiful young man wearing a white clothes appeared from the fog. His hair was pitch-dark, contrasted with his clothes, pale white skin and the white fog. He carried an umbrella on his hand, and a black book with '666' in front of it. As you observed him further, his eyes were quite unusual: his eyes were all white. He stopped right in front of you, his sight always peering to the dark road in front of him, never moved even for a slightest second.

Being fully clueless, you asked, "who are you?"

Of course, he didn't answer your question. Instead, he spoke in a deep, yet soft voice. "If you are brave enough to endure this long night, you'll forge a new string of fate. That's your fortune."

"Wait what?" You asked, tilting your head. "Enough of the nonsense. Can I ask you about direction to find my aunt's house?"

The person in front of you didn't respond. You poked his hand right before he started to walk away, but your hand gone through his hand.

"What the heck?"

You chased the man, trying to annoy him so he could at least had his attention to you. You were completely oblivious, or maybe you were avoiding the fact that he wasn't a normal person that you kept chasing him like a madman, in the middle of a foreign foggy town.

At last, the man stopped, turned his back, then sighed. You were quite surprised with his action, as you met with his blank, tired stare.

"I only have one job, and you're making it harder than its supposed to be."

"What, fortune-telling is your job? I mean, come on! I'm trying to find a person to show me the way around this town, and instead I'm meeting a person which is blabbering about nonsense!"

"Woah. Stop right there, sassy-pants." A new voice coming from behind you, and you turned your head quickly.

You saw a young man that strangely looked the same as the person near you. The only thing that distinguished them was their clothes; the new person wore a black one. Although, the new person seemed to be more laid-back than the other one.

"And who are you, his doppelgänger?" You asked.

"I'm his twin, smartass." The person in black walked towards you both. You noticed that he wore an earring, and his hair was slightly longer than his brother.

"Now who's being sassy now?" You retorted.

"Black, stop it. She just want to ask about the direction — well, I'll admit she's quite annoying."