Chapter29:Babygirl I Need You

( Drunk Jaxon in the media with the puppy)

Jaxon's P.O.V
When i left the house to go to vembers mother house i called her phone again but still no answer."Dammit baby pick up the phone please" i said leaving a voicemail.

When i made it to her moms house i knocked on the door frantically until her mom came to the door. Damn she looks just like November. "Hey Angel is vember here" i said calling her my here real name. "No she hasnt come by today why whats wrong"? she said folding her arms.

"Well Nova told me that Vember came here to stay with you for awhile cause i decided to do this stupid ass prank and now she thinks im dead" i said walking into the house. "What did you do son" she said giving me her deadly mother glare. Well i had pretended to get hit by a car riding my motocylce to bring her some lunch and when she fell for it and came to the hospital i wrote a note saying it was a prank and that im sorry" i said all im one breath.

"Ok she knows its a prank then she is probably mad trying to cool dowm right now" Ms. Johnson said handing me a bottle of water. "See the problem is that Nova knows it's a prank but before she could tell Vember what it was she ran out the hospital to your house" i said drinking all the water in one swallow.

"Well no wonder why she thinks you're dead you ass" Angel said smacking me upside the hand. Damn for her to be 29 and a women she hits like vember a fucking man. "Im sorry son but ill see if i could get ahold of her but if she doesnt pick up just go back home until she's ready to talk" Ms. Johnson said.

After i left Vembers mom house i went to the liquor store. I promised myself after my ex died i would never drink again but i need my baby with dammit i should have listened to Nova and stopped with the pranks.

After i paid for two bottles of vodka i went back because i dont like to drink and drive. When i made it home i went to the kitchen and started to drink until i passed out.

(Next Morning)
Nova's P.O.V
I woke up this morning to my phone ringing. Without looking at the I.D i answered it. "Who the fuck is calling me at 7:12 in the morning" i said into the phone. "Hoe wake up its fucking 10:30" i heard vember say into the phone. "Aye im only a hoe for my man" i said looking at the clock that read 10:30.

As i was getting out the bed I felt a sharp smack go to my ass. "Owww Grayson baby"! I yelled glaring at him. "Nova you are my women not a hoe now watch that pretty little mouth of yours" he said through clenched teeth as he got out of bed. "Im sorry daddy" i said forgetting that vember was on the phone when she yelled hello im still here.

"Oh nova is jaxon home" she said into the phone. "Yes he came home last night" i said moaning lowly as gray wrapped his arms around my waist as he kissed and sucked on my neck. "Gray babe stop" i said trying to remove myself from him.

"Stop moving babygirl im warning you" gray said growling lowly in my ear as he pressed his hard erection on my ass. "You horny little man" i said finally out of his embrace. "Im sorry Nova but you know im not little" he said putting my hand in his black sweats.

"Well im going to go get a shower love to get rid of what you're doing to me" he said removing my hand from his pants as he went into the bathroom.

"Well vember lets get our plan into action" i said walking downstairs to see jaxon with two empty bottles of vodka and princess trying to wake him up. "Hey princess im sorry but your mommy is gone and your daddy is drunk as fuck" i said picking princess up so i could feed her.

After feeding her i washed my hands so i could fix breakfast. "Hey vember im going to hang up and put my phone on the coffee table next to jax and text you off grays phone ok" i said looking at jax who was still passed out on the floor. "Okay bye" she said hanging up.

Nova:okay go call my phone boo
Vember:alright
After texting her i heard my phone ringing. "Jaxon get my phone and bring it here" i yelled for jax as i put the cinnamon rolls on each plate with the oatmeal and eggs. "Jaxon bring me my damn phone" i yelled again as i looked over the island to see him grabbing my phone.

"Okay okay dammit Nova stop yelling" he said picking up the phone. Peeping back over the island i saw his whole face expression change when he answered the phone. "Haha got him" i said smirking to myself as i saw my man come down the stairs with some blue sweats and no shirt on.

"Damn he is fine" i said licking my lips and clenching my thighs as i placed the plates on the table. "Jaxon who is that on the phone" i said walking up to him. "Its November" he said with relief in his eyes.

Jaxon's P.O.V
When Nova kept screaming for me to get her phone i finally picked up the phone to see Vember calling. When i saw her name i got up and answered.

"Hey baby where are you I've been calling your phone nonestop and you wouldn't answer" i said pacing back and forth in the living room. "Jaxon is that you i thought you were dead" she said sounding uneasy on the phone.

"No baby it was a prank im sorry please come home babygirl i need you please" i said pleading with her. "Jaxon why the fuck would you do some shit like that" she said on the other end of the phone. "Im sorry i wont do it again i should have listened to Nova i should have stopped with the pranks" i said picking up the vodka bottles.

"Yes next time listen to her" she said laughing. "Why are you laughing babe its not funny" i said as i felt the alcohol wear off. "Its funny babe cause Karma's a bitch" i heard Vember and Nova say at the same time as Vember came from behind Nova with princess in her hand.

"Hey babe im home" Vember said smirking at me. As she was smirking at me i thought to myself Shit i got pranked.

Another chapter enjoy loves im tired n im goin to sleep cuh i gotta wake up at up at 7 in the mornin ughhh but i will update tmmm tho thx for the votes n views keeo showin Teenage Love some love my peep😍😛😘😎