0010 0010 (34)

Fall In Love

(NSFW content ahead, read at your own risk.)

The motel room Connor had purchased was gorgeous. Not what you had expected in the least, but you were pleased either way. It was impressive for being just a simple one-night room. It was small, yet complete with a full cushion sofa, ottoman, and clean, glass coffee table sitting atop a plush, burgundy rug. The bed was large enough to accommodate two bodies, and a warm-looking comforter of a tannish color spread across the entirety of the sheets beneath it.

"Acceptable" was certainly stretching it, in the understatement kind of sense, of course.

"I think the room is nice," Connor poked in, shutting the thick door behind him with his foot since he had offered to carry both suitcases up to the room while you carried both the cooler and your backpack.

"Nice?" You huffed, a thin smile making its way across your lips, "This room is incredible.  Perfect."

You set the two items of luggage down near the foot of the bed and threw yourself against it much like a child would after entering a new room for the first time, testing the softness and bounciness of the mattress beneath your back. The cushion drew you in and left you there before its springs slowly let you back up, much to your approval. Not to mention that the comforter felt nice to the touch, as well.

"Soft," You whispered to yourself, curling your fingers around the edge of the thick blanket.

The bed heavily dipped down to the left of you, filling the air with the sound of springs creaking and cracking as the cushion was forcibly pushed down once more under Connor's weight. You caught the look of surprise that sparked his face as he bounced right back up, probably not expecting such a force to arise from something so comforting. Then again, you don't think he's ever really been in a bed before.

"Enjoying yourself?" You asked him with a hint of a chuckle in your tone, loosening your grip on the tan fabric in your hand.

He looked to you as he made his way back onto his feet, giving you a curt nod and a smile in response to your query. Your eyes just so happened to catch notice of the denim covering his legs as he walked toward the wall-hung mirror, thoroughly examining himself once he caught sight of his face in the reflection.

"Are you planning on wearing that to bed?" You sat up from your comfortable position on the bed to look at the curious android, who had now refocused his gaze from his reflection to his jeans.

"I mean, I don't have many other options. Plus, I don't really need to sleep," He turned so that he faced you, his shoulders shrugging as his eyes trailed over towards the small, black suitcase in the corner of the room that held the very few pairs of clothes he had brought with him. He was right when he had said that he didn't have much. Hank only let him have a few t-shirts that were too small for him, a pair of gym shorts, and the jeans and jacket that Connor was currently adorning. He didn't need a whole lot since hygiene wasn't exactly a prohibiting factor for androids, but it still made you curious.

"I feel like even trying to relax while wearing jeans would be difficult. That's just me, though," You added on, shrugging your shoulders as well.

"Maybe I'll try the gym shorts..." He walked off towards his suitcase after mentioning the shorts, and you looked to your own suitcase at the mere thought of loose clothes. Sure, the leggings and jacket you were currently wearing were comfortable, but pajama pants and a tank top sounded even better.

After hearing the bathroom door shut behind Connor, you got down to business. You pulled your own suitcase from the corner to the foot of the bed, and dug through it in search of the pair of dog-patterned pajama pants and fitting blue tank top you had brought specifically for Connor. You thought that his adoration for Sumo, and just dogs in general, was absolutely adorable, and you had bought these pants from the department store for the sole purpose of seeing his eyes light up in pure excitement just as they do when he sees any breed of dog out on the street.