L

Donghyuck parked Mark's car underground. The radio static started to bother Donghyuck so he turned it off before turning the whole car off. "Your manager said it's better if you stay with me than going back to your place." He pulled out his phone to text Mark's manager but it was taken away out of his hands. "Mark-" Before he could say the following words his mouth was shut by Mark's lips. The younger's cheeks grew red and he closed his eyes. Mark bit the ladders lip to enter his mouth, his tongue exploring into the hot cavern.

Mark unbuckled Donghyuck's seatbelt and pulled a lever on the seat that caused the seat to fall and lie straight. Mark hovered over Donghyuck and pulled his lips away. The older studied the beauty that he was ontop, his cheeks tinted red, his shirt a mess and wrinkled, his neck exposed and for what reason seemed so kissable. Donghyuck was everything Mark ever wanted. was.

Donghyuck's breath was hot compared to the cold weather that was outside. Donghyuck covered his face with his arm and gripped the armrest. "Say it." Mark balled his fist. "Say what?" "Say that you love me Donghyuck."

I love you
I always loved you Mark

Donghyuck didn't respond. He looked away and covered his mouth. Mark scoffed. "I guess I'll have to force you." Mark tore apart Donghyuck's shirt and took off his own jacket. Donghyuck's chest was now exposed for the cold air that was taking over their car.

Mark's lips took over Donghyuck's neck, biting and leaving bruises. Bruises only Mark was able to do to the younger. Donghyuck covered his mouth tighter and let the older do what he wanted.

For what felt like eternity Mark calmed down. Donghyuck's neck was full of purple-green tone spots, his buds were bruised from all of Mark's pulling and twisting, and a faint smile.

"I-I'm sorry." Mark lied ontop of Donghyuck. The younger did nothing but hug him.

Mark Lee, someone who i never would have thought to fall in love with. Someone who i wish i never fell in love with.

He and I were just 16 when we began this game of his. The game he liked to call, love. The game I always seemed to loose, but i loved to play.

It all began with him buying me new clothes, not types of clothes like sneakers or sports gears i'd usually wear when i play. Clothes like oversized sweaters, dresses, even hair accessories.

I hated this game from the beginning but got used to it. I feared it was the only way i'd ever get attention from him, if i stopped playing, he'd stop too. If only i knew what was going to happen would i have stopped?

The Mark from years ago is not the Mark that is below me now. Mark has changed, if only i could've stopped him. If only i could have protected him instead of him protecting me. if only i had said more i love yous than ignoring him. Would everything still be alright?