E

Donghyuck took some money out of the ladders wallet as he dried his hair. He look down at the bed to see the male sleeping. He took his phone and walked out of the motel.

Donghyuck wasn't into relationships and one night stands were occasional. He got in his car.

Donghyuck:
dont message me or come in contact with me. you did your job and i did mine

He turned off his phone and began to drive. Donghyuck was attractive, maybe even irresponsible in a way. His tanned glazed skin is an eye-catching aspect of him that everyone loved about Donghyuck. He stopped at a red light, his phone tinged.

Mark Hyung:
I'm going to your place in 10

Donghyuck sighed, he didn't bother texting back and headed straight to his apartment. He walked up the stairs and was greeted by Mark. The older smiled  "Took you long enough." Donghyuck scoffed and entered his apartment passcode. "Shut up I didn't plan on you coming over." He sighed as Mark walked in. Mark laughed and headed towards the small fridge. He pulled out two bottles of beer. "I don't feel like drinking." Donghyuck sat on his couch turning on the TV.

Mark leaned from behind and sniffed. "Did you shower?" It sent a chill down the younger's neck. He popped open both beers. Donghyuck didn't answer since he knew Mark would figure it out either way. "I'm guessing it's from the motel?" He scoffed and he sipped the bottle handing one to Donghyuck. He handed the other open bottle to the younger. "Just drink one bottle with me."

Donghyuck took the bottle and sipped. "Mark" Mark looked over. "I actually just broke up with someone" Mark's eyes dulled and he looked back at the TV. "and you just slept with him? Are you going to do it again?" Donghyuck shook his head. "I just wanted to calm him down." He shrugged taking another sip. "You can't just break up with someone then have sex with them Donghyuck. That's not how it works."

Donghyuck tsked, "as if you've done any better." He rolled his eyes looking at Mark. It went quiet for a moment until the older took the bottle from him. He putted aside the bottle and cupped the younger's face, he licked the ladder's bottom lip before connecting with him. He tried pushing Mark away but it was no use, it was like he was melting into him.

Mark's lips were burning but his touch was so cold onto Donghyuck's burning body. He kissed his way down to the younger's neck. Donghyucked looked away and shutted his eyes. Mark smirked lifting up Donghyuck's shirt up. Donghyuck's breath became hot. He latched on one of his hands to the other's neck and supported himself with his other.

Mark went back to his lips. Their tongues colliding, he pulled away to give him a small kiss on the younger's forehead. Donghyuck expected another kiss to his lips but there was no touch. He opened his eyes to a grinning Mark.

"Let's keep drinking I don't feel like having sex." Mark pulled away from him and too a drink from the bottle. He flipped through the channels.

This bitch...

Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows. "What the hell Mark! You can't just stop midway!" He yelled at the older. "You smell like cheap hotel shampoo and it's turning me off. Just enjoy being single." Donghyuck's eye twitched.

"YOU BITCH FUCK OFF IF YOU AREN'T HORNY." Donghyuck was going to hit Mark until, "hey look it's me." Donghyuck forgot Mark was an actor and model. He looked at the tv.

"The photoshoot took place in California. The model, Mark Lee, 25, blended in perfectly with such style on the streets."

They sat quietly just watch the screen of Mark and a female model.

Mark onscreen seemed like a completely different person compared to the Mark next to me. He looked so lively on screen then next to me seemed like he was pissed.

Donghyuck thought to himself, his phone rang. He took his phone out to see the caller ID. "Oh shit I forgot to block him." Mark glanced over with an expressionless look. "Can I answer him?" Mark shrugged. "It's your house do what you want. I'm gonna go smoke." He took his pack of cigarettes and walked to the balcony."Wait you can smoke he-" "It's fine you're gonna bitch about how it smells bad." He closed the sliding door.

"Hyung why did you leave me"
"We're really just going to end it like this?"
"Why did you leave me while I was sle-"

The conversation lasted a while. Mark would glance over from the outside and if it looked like the conversation wasn't ending soon he lit another cigarette.

"Didn't you get my text. I already said what had to be said now can you just leave it? I'm hanging up."

"For fucks sake are you done? It's freezing cold out here." Mark wasn't even wearing his coat and only his button up. Donghyuck nodded. "I'm tired I'm going to sleep." Mark held the ladder's wrist. "Can we... Sleep together like we used to?" Donghyuck looked at him. "No you can sleep on the couch Mark. My bed is small." "It's fine. Please?"

Donghyuck sighed and agreed.

It was two in the morning and Donghyuck was lying down thinking. Mark was the bigger spoon and held the younger tight. His lips on the nape of the ladder's neck, he slept so peacefully.

Soon enough it was the next morning.

☁️💓☁️
hey i hope you liked this chapter! sorry if it wasn't that good and seemed boring but i tried. This chapter is actually longer than the first which im happy about hehe.
☁️💓☁️