J

°Donghyuck's POV°

I met him when I was twelve, my mom had gotten out of a divorce a few years back and she had been seeing this guy for a while. She never brought anyone home or introduced me to her partners unless it was serious. I wore blue slightly ripped jeans and a oversized blue shirt. I honestly didn't care who she'd marry or if they had kids of their own anyways.

I ignored his and my mother's conversation and played on my phone. Actually I was messaging someone who is probably the only person who'd understand me. Rejun.

Renjunnie:
wait so youre with your
mom and yoir soon to be stepdad?

SuckmydingDonghyuck:
bitch i just said yeah

Renjunnie:

SuckmydingDonghyuck:IM- SIEKJEJEHSKWHW

IM-
SIEKJEJEHSKWHW

"Donghyuck can you stop texting and meet your step dad now?" My mother looked at me in the eyes, I could care less. I didn't ask for this so why would I? "I'm fine I'll meet him when you guys divorce." I scoffed. She widened her eyes and rubbed her temples. "I'm so sorry about him he doesn't get along with new people." She stepped on my new Nike Air Force 1 shoes. I inhaled sharply and smiled. I pushed my phone into my pocket and looked at my soon to be dad and his son.

I saw his son earlier while I was scrolling through twitter, he kept staring at me. He had black hair and his facial structure was something out of the ordinary. It was something nice to look at for a change.

"Mark aren't you fourteen?" My mother smiled at him. He nodded, "Donghyuck is twelve." She laughed, "Donghyuck can you  take care of your new older brother?Maybe you can even show him around the campus." She squealed softly, she always wanted another child besides me. She was afraid I'd be lonely despite all the maids and butlers we have at our house. She worked often away from home leaving me by myself, I didn't care, not like if I said anything it would change.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm sure he's fine to show himself around and take care of himself." I looked him in the eyes before looking back down at my phone.

My mother sighed and continued to talk to Mark's dad. I felt a small kick hit my foot, I ignored it thinking it was an accident since he seemed to have some long legs.

kick. kick. step.

He stepped on my shoe. "What the hell! Stop stepping on my shoes!" I yelled, my mother looked at me and sat me back down. "Donghyuck it's just shoes maybe he did it on accident." I growled and looked at him. He sipped his glass of coke and flashed me a smile.

I kicked his shin. He closed an eye and gave a small sour face. I smiled and enjoyed my victory.

He kicked me harder on my shin and stomped on my shoe. I knew there was going to be a big shoe mark now. I balled my fists and kicked. The table shook and his drink fell all over him. It all went quiet, "Donghyuck!" My mother yelled at me.

A waitress ran over, "Are you okay? I'll get some towels-" She was stopper my Mark getting up. "I'm fine." He walked passed the table, but not before he grabbed my drink and poured it over me. His dad yelled his name but before he could move any further I grabbed the collar of his shirt.

°Author's POV°

Lee Donhyuck, twenty three, a manga artist who quit school after his first year in college. He's pretty successful and has three books already published and has sold over one million copies within Korea in the past two years. He's also modeled for a few companies in Korea and Japan. His parents divorced when he was only nine and his mother got remarried when he was thirteen.

Mark Lee, twenty five, an actor and model for SM ent. He's been stared in movies and shows when he was seventeen. He finished college a year ago and is popular among Korea and USA. He lived in Canada since birth and left when he was twelve, he lost his mom in a car crash in Canada when he was ten and his dad got remarried when he was fifteen.

Donghyuck lives alone in his small apartment where he spends most of his time illustrating, writing, editing, etc.

☁️💓☁️
hehe i hope you enjoyed the first chapter. This chapter was basically a little background between the two and a way to start off the chapter im sorry if this seems a little short but the chapters will get longer soon !
☁️💓☁️

 This chapter was basically a little background between the two and a way to start off the chapter im sorry if this seems a little short but the chapters will get longer soon ! ☁️💓☁️